Health & Exercise
Options

Fitness Check-in: Oct 20 - 26

Hi Ladies! It's time to check-in! How is everyone doing?

1) Game plan for the week 
2) What feels awesome / awful 
3) Advice to share / questions for the group 

Lurkers - come out, come out!  let me know if you want me to tag you in our weekly thread!
@Spurp13@marathonmom823@zoegirltx@trishieterp@criscbish,@lmdonnel,@mdarmetko@byrne15,@JudyBlume14@mommaoftrips,@JETH119,@ajhamb@jcrewgirl85@emilyz320@m3L333 , @JenMel21,@crossfit704@titianbunny,@greenwl 

Re: Fitness Check-in: Oct 20 - 26

• Options
    1) Game plan for the week
    M: PiYo Sculpt
    T: PiYo Sweat
    W: 40 min walk
    Th: PiYo Buns
    F: Rest
    S: PiYo Drench
    S: PiYo Strength Intervals

2) What feels awesome / awful
    Well I'm 38 weeks today and definitely feeling it! I have felt a lot more achy the last few days but am trying to power threw. I've had it pretty easy so far so I can't complain too much but it's almost like a switch went on and my body was like "ok time to change" haha

3) Advice to share / questions for the group
    I do have to say that I still seem to feel better after consistent workouts. I seem to be more achy and uncomfortable when I skip a couple of days so that has definitely kept me motivated. Just thought I'd share for those who may be struggling getting the workouts in because you're not feeling up to it.
  • Options
    1. Game plan for week
    Sunday: Wod (did cindy)
    Monday: off day
    Tuesday: WOD
    Wednesday: WOD
    Thursday: WOD
    Friday: off day
    Sat: WOD
    Also coaching M-S this week.  

2.  Its great to have some of my energy back at this point!  I almost feel like a functioning human being.  My back is much tighter then usual and I constantly have to pee which is super annoying.  

3.  Trying to get totally back on the paleo train….doing about 90% well with that but the struggle is real :-j
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Jan Siggy Challenge: April 2015

image  image

Started dating: 7/4/00
    Married: 6/9/07
    TTC #1: 7/14
    BFP: 8/9/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JudyBlume14 - Great job on the workouts! Hope your checkup goes well. Fingers crossed you are cleared! haha....I'm feeling the sugar urge now too! I was in a bit of an overload and now have the goal of no desserts for 2 weeks (until due date). It's only been 3 days!!!!

@crossfit704 - Great job on the workouts and clean eating! 90% is a lot better than I'm doing. :)

@sassypantzz - welcome to the group! You can get that 10 miles in! Weather is key in my book too when it comes to running. I don't really meal plan. I've always just tried to stick to eating clean. Actually, I just recently printed out a chart to track my veggies, fruits, lean proteins, grains and healthy fats at each meal. I have it laminated and on my fridge so that I can just mark what I eat at each meal/snack. I have a goal set for each and I noticed very quickly that I need to eat more veggies. I am now trying to keep more veggies and fruit as ready to eat snacks by making sure everything is already cleaned and cut up (if it needs to be chopped). I'm also in a couple accountability groups through FB so it helps stay motivated although I rarely use the meal suggestions. haha  Are you looking for meal plan suggestions or accountability or both?
  • Options
    @criscbish - OMG INDOOR?!?! You must be hurting today. hahaha. I love indoor but oh man even being fully conditioned, indoor hurts after the first day. I wish soccer here didn't suck. I love playing so much but the rec league is terrible, competitive league is a bunch of a$$holes who try to take you out (both coed) and no women's league. :( I don't think they even have indoor here....at least not for an oldie like me. haha

@JudyBlume14 - HAHAHA OMG I was not expecting to read the king size kitkat.....that was too funny. My eating has been terrible so I made a goal of no sweet treats until my due date. So far last week my S.O. made cookies (which he always makes amazing cookies), our neighbors brought us cupcakes, AND we went to the bakery to get donuts for my S.O. Somehow I managed not to eat any of it (although I think I need to get my S.O. on a diet. LOL). And now tonight we have a friend's bday so there will be cake, and then Halloween!!!! Ugh....of course it has to be the most challenging 2 weeks full of temptations. I honestly don't know how I'm doing it but I have a feeling I will cave.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"