Parenting

PSA Small kitchen toy

So my parents bought this for Reese in the hospital. It is completely adorable. It is small, it fits right onto the hospital tray table. It is wood. Some of the pieces are velcro so you can use the "knife" to cut. She was playing with it for hours. 

I know people are always looking for a small/compact toy, and this is SO cute. The stand isn't THAT strong, it will come apart easily if you pull the pieces out---but that adds to its compactness. (I am sure you could use gorilla glue to secure it more)

My daughter is my hero.

Re: PSA Small kitchen toy

• This is cool. I'm throwing all of our old kitchen toys out and buying new stuff for DD2 for Christmas. This will have to go on the list.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • @SJandVA‌ If you are buying new play kitchen stuff, I can't recommend "Melissa and Doug" enough. I bought DD1 the fruit, vegetables, wooden fridge food, "cans" and cardboard boxes of cereal, crackers, etc. It is more pricey but such great quality and mostly to scale. I hate when you get the huge set and the apple is as big as a can as big as the potato as big as the bread and so on. KWIM?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"