Trying to Get Pregnant

Well that was out of left field! BFP!

Wow... that's all I can say. I woke up at 4am and thought "I need to take a test". I had a blue dye left over (I know, I know), so I used that. Groggily, I POAS and before I could lay it flat, it was positive. Not just a little, but a lot positive. I think I looked at it for 10 mins before I knew what was going on.

How I told DH: When I walked back into the bedroom he was like "are you ok?". I kinda giggled and said yes. Asked if he was awake because I needed him to look at something. Obviously he didn't want to at 430 am, so I just flat out said "I'm pregnant!". He woke up immediately and kissed me. He took me out later to get donuts and a clear blue digi. Needless to say... it's been a long day. We weren't even expecting this to be a possibility since I never had a period or ovulated (no temp changes). I was confirmed not pregnant by blood test on 9/17 and started on provera with no period folloowing!

Mushy stuff: So thankful for all of the knowledgeable people on here that have provided amazing information. I've mostly been in the waiting to do something group since I hadn't had a period since May. You guys are some amazing women! Hope to see you all over on 1st tri soon!

Well, I guess it's time for the pee sticks!

Married 10/2010       TTC#1 Since 6/2014
 BFP #1- 10/26/14
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Well that was out of left field! BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"