3rd Trimester
Options

can't decide on a stroller

Been having trouble deciding which stroller i want. Anybody like the ones with one wheel on the front? They don't look too safe to me. Let me know what you think

Re: can't decide on a stroller

• Options
    Im afraid it would tip over
  • Options
    Love our city mini and our city select
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im afraid it would tip over
    You don't think all these things have been tested for safety? 
  • Options
    There are hundreds of strollers, which ones have you looked at? What are your "must" haves? Budget?

We love our BJ City Versa. Also love our Britax B-Ready, currently used as a single but will be our double in a couple months. I prefer 4 wheel strollers but know many people like 3 wheel. The City Mini and B-agile are very popular.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Options
    Graco click-connect
  • Options

We are going with the BOB Revolution.  The town we live in is very old and the streets/sidewalks have not been kept up.  So , the BOB which is a 3 wheel jogger with shocks will be perfect for us!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ihope said:
    Graco click-connect

I love my Graco Click-Connect and it converts from Newborn/Infact to Toddler!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all the replies. I think I'm goin with chicco or graco quick connect
  • Options
    I have a City Mini and a BOB revolution and I love them both. They are definitely very sturdy and I don't think I could knock over the BOB if I wanted to...
    BabyFruit Ticker  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    eleolin8 said:

We are going with the BOB Revolution.  The town we live in is very old and the streets/sidewalks have not been kept up.  So , the BOB which is a 3 wheel jogger with shocks will be perfect for us!

Same here. Haven't had the opportunity to use it yet but we did a ton of test driving in the stores and liked the Bob.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Graco Modes Click Connect. I also had a Graco 7 years ago with DD and loved it. Of course, this newer model has many more features that I love. I researched them online...found a YouTube demonstration, then test drove it at the store before deciding. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought the Graco Modes Click Connect as well. Love that you can take out the infant portion to make it lighter and that the baby can face either way and it's so light. We made multiple trips to toys r us and played with it in the store before deciding.
  • Options
    if you are a jogger then the bob revolution as another poster mentioned is a great one, as is the summit x3 made by baby jogger. we settled on the x3 cause it was on sale. 

front wheel is pretty big, feel like it's pretty secure...not going to tip lol there's brakes too!
  • Options
    I had the Chicco with my first child and now we have the UppaBaby Vista -I love both!
  • Options
    Love my city mini soo much I just bought the double GT!

BFP1- 2/21/2013- L was born 10/25/2013!
    BFP2- 4/18/2014- F was born 12/29/2014! 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I had the Chicco with my first child and now we have the UppaBaby Vista -I love both!
    We are going with the new 2015 uppa-vista.  Should be getting it this week.  Love the fact that we can use the bassinet in our room for the little guys when he first comes home.  I also love the new configuration too.  We can add the sibling seat when we have another child.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board