June 2015 Moms

Progesterone Supplement - Anyone?

2»

Re: Progesterone Supplement - Anyone?

• I don't typically suffer from any sort of jealousy, but I'm definitely feeling pangs of insurance envy.

160 for a 30 supply. Babies are expensive right? Haha
  • Loading the player...
  • jwhite316 said:
    I do progesterone suppositories every night at bedtime. I have had 3 previous mc's at 5 weeks and this time around is the longest I have ever been pregnant. I am 6w6d. The doc never tested my progesterone, but had a feeling that was the case....and so do I! Saw the heartbeat today:)
    So excited you got to see the heartbeat -- congrats!!
  • I was taking progesterone once a day, but I just got upped to twice a day. My levels are okay, just not where the doctor wants them to be. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow....counting down the days to the end of the first trimester!!!!
  • I was taking progesterone once a day, but I just got upped to twice a day. My levels are okay, just not where the doctor wants them to be. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow....counting down the days to the end of the first trimester!!!!

I just got upped to twice a day as well! Once a day made me very sleepy, not sure what 2 a day will do.;)
  • I've been on Endometrin since for almost 2 months before my IVF transfer. I had my blood drawn yesterday and they said its on the lower side. The baby measures fine and we saw the heartbeat. Now in worried about my progesterone levels. Anyone had this issue?
  • Yup, I am on progesterone suppositories - have taken them since 5 days after possible conception, Doc had me go down to 100 from 200 about 6 weeks preg cause numbers looked good. Will most likely be on for most the 1st trimester. Seems to be pretty normal...at least if you have had some fertility issues. I have had two early losses - not sure if this is why but I'm not taking my chances. :)

• @amhowell14‌ The two a day hasn't really bothered me that much. I'm just exhausted and feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck, lol. It hasn't changed my nausea that much that I can tell, I'm just struggling to keep my eyes open after lunch!! How are you feeling?
  • I'm taking 200mg capsules twice a day. I have severe drowsiness/dizziness after taking it, even with food. Bleh.

TTC #1 June 2014
    BFP-7/15/14, CP-7/27/14

BFP-10/25/14, EDD-6/23/15 7/6/15
  • I was just prescribed a 100mg pill a day.
    J15 January Siggy Challenge - Pinterest Fails
    {Imagine the Failed Sour Patch cake here}

BabyFruit Ticker
  • dozin23dozin23 member
    edited October 2014
    I have been on Injections for about ten weeks now my behind is sore n black n blue. I'm scared to go thigh. My right cheek currently has a lump I need to talk to the dr about. It's emotional. @superkarynfragilistic‌
  • I got a call yesterday that my progesterone level is 9 so I am now on 200 mg pill twice a day. I started taking them yesterday and have noticed a significant decrease in nausea and breast tenderness. Anyone else have that happen to them? I am worried about possibly miscarriage now...
  • My levels are also ok, but doctor said take it anyway. So now I take 100mg twice a day. Since week 5.
  • @amhowell14‌ The two a day hasn't really bothered me that much. I'm just exhausted and feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck, lol. It hasn't changed my nausea that much that I can tell, I'm just struggling to keep my eyes open after lunch!! How are you feeling?

I'm just super tired! Thank goodness my other two kiddos are in school during the day. ;)
  • I start the pill version today.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My ob put me on the pill form. I take it a night an hour before I go to bed. :)
  • i really, REALLY cant wait until I get to stop the prometrium supps. The "residue" is driving me nuts and having sex with all of that going on is just not happening. gugh. When is everyone stopping their supplements??
    PCOS- finally pregnant after 3 years of IF treatment, including 4 failed IUI. 

Lucky IUI #5 currently growing in my belly! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"