June 2014 Moms

~~~Early June PAL Mommas Check-in~~~

Hey ladies!  The check-in has been pretty slow as we all adjust to our life change but hopefully things will pick up eventually. I'm hoping that maybe by starting this on Friday, we might see more people at the check-in.  We miss our ladies.  Have a great weekend!

How old is LO?

LOs name?

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?

Challenges/Successes?

Cute/Funny stories?

QOTW - On the Halloween topic, what was the Halloween candy that you always traded people for or you always looked forward to?

@Yummmy721@1982Babies @aliciatand @almendarez

@amoot890 @amwangel @BabyBean82@Beeank @BeesTimesThree @Boozy2 

@BellanieNJ @Britleann26 @Brittnic531 @Brookerose987@BruiserB 

@Carriebear22 @cheerlicia @carmanb

@dragonfly711 /@FeliciaTwo /@folding /@fuccimama @hjl050308

@hlp2709 /@hubbs173 @JmeJoLee83 @katieluc106 @katiebartton 

@kcartwright12 @kdemun @kimmyberly26 @Kinipela7 

@kjohnson1002 @kmolsonmay5 @kristalina  @ktwils2010 @Lauralyn2012 @Livsweetmama

@lest12 @lindsleigh77 @lisagde @lizok22 @lmesko20@loherrim @lsuhoneybadger 

@Marcelene 1@mcgoocasper14 @megzep @misscarter87 @MMAMMama 

@MollySm @MommaAshley12 @MrsBHM@mrsgerman (Name Change?) @MrsRage 

@mullenem@nickelnichol @Preggochic86@PressLove@Puka99 

@Read247 @RedMar @ricecakes1216@RoccoStar @sa1112 /@samm1983 

@SarahSmile01@SarainColorado2013 @smhorak @skamber @Stephpaez @StevesWife2 

@StinaLeigh @sumochik

@SwiftyMomof3 /@tdf2010 

@tessmomt2be / @tinyangel12 /@tlcalloway @TheMrsMurillo ,@traceyboo37, @woodseltzer09

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: ~~~Early June PAL Mommas Check-in~~~

• How old is LO? 4 Months

LOs name? Sawyer

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Still sick... ugh.  But overall we're doing pretty well.  Talked to DH and we think he might have PPD.  He has a visit with a therapist this next week. 

Challenges/Successes?  We had a good visit with the GI dr yesterday, we're on the right track for LO.  

Cute/Funny stories?  LO has started a new phase where she only wants me and starts pouting if she sees me and I'm not holding her.  It's adorable now, but I'm sure this is only the start... 

QOTW - On the Halloween topic, what was the Halloween candy that you always traded people for or you always looked forward to?  Butterfingers!!! 

• Hey! It's been a few months since I've been here:)  it's been a crazy past 3 months, I don't recommend moving with a new baby and 2 yr old in the middle of summer in a time crunch. But sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do;)

How old is LO? 4 1/2 months

LOs name? Jack 

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Tired, he still nurses every 2 hours at night. Can. Not. Wait. For. STTN 

Challenges/Successes? It's been challenging settling into a new house with two LOs

Cute/Funny stories? Oh man, so many. But my 2 year old is really amazing lately, he blurted out the alphabet perfectly the other day and then proceeded to count to 6 in Spanish. He just loves to learn, I am so proud of him, he may have a physical disability but man he is sharp, I am so thankful <3

QOTW - On the Halloween topic, what was the Halloween candy that you always traded people for or you always looked forward to? Def. Butterfingers :D

Me (36) + DH(35) = Married 9yrs!
    BFP #1 May 2010! mc @11weeks blighted ovum, natural mc.
    BFP #2 Sept 2010! mc @9 weeks, natural mc. Diagnosed with Prothrombin Gene Mutation or Factor II (hetro)-baby asprin while ttc, Found out the hard way that I am deathly allergic to aspirin- OB put me on Heparin injections.
    BFP #3 July 2011 with DS (whom was diagnosed with bilateral trans-radial limb deficiency at 20 week A/S-with no answers why) born 4-12-12.
    BFP #4 March 2013! Early mc @6weeks.
    BFP #5 Sept 2013 EDD June 5th, DS#2 born 5-31-14
    BFP #6 April 2015 EDD December 21st Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   

• Loading the player...
  • How old is LO? 4 mos

LOs name - Ariella

How are you feeling emotionally/physically? So much better. LO slept a 6 hr chunk last night which means we got 5 which is the first since the day of contraction. H and I did a happy dance with LO this morning.

Cute/funny story - LO is now trying to crawl but she can't quite coordinate with her arms and keep her head up while her legs are pushing. So every time she wants to move forward, she sticks her butt up and pushes her legs, all while her face is touching the ground. It's like watching a caterpillar. We call it the "caterpillar style".

QOTW - Just like everyone else! :)

• How old is LO? 4.5mos

LOs name? Xavier

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Feeling ok, I go back to work in about a week and it is really bittersweet. I'm going to miss LO incredibly, but at the same time, I haven't seen a pay check since June!

Challenges/Successes? We are introducing solids and formula this week to take the EBF pressure off of me for when I return to work.

Cute/Funny stories? He lovessss books and I try to read 3-4 each day to him. We put him in the Johnny jump up and he just got of stood there and spun around. Eventually he'll get it lol.

QOTW - I like Butterfingers but I am weird and was always a big fan of just plain Hershey's chocolate! There was this one place in my neighborhood that would give out king-sized candy bars ... AMAZING!
  • @skamber‌ - wow. That is an early talked. I bet she's adorable saying it.
    @Brittnic531‌ - so glad to hear things are getting on track for LO. FX the therapy helps out DH.
    @YuMMMy721‌ - hopefully they get his reflux under control soon. Hugs. You must be at your wits end.
    @Brookerose978‌ - you are so brave to move with 2 LOs. Hopefully Jack will start giving you longer stretches soon.
    @irenewslee‌ - so glad to hear you finally got a longer stretch of sleep. I'm sure it felt amazing.
    @RedMar‌ - going back to work is bittersweet. I bet he'll get that hang of that Johnny Jumper in no time.

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• How old is LO? 5 month Monday

LOs name? Kelsey

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Physically is starting to get better slowly. We just got a treadmill desk at work so I'm finally getting in somewhat of a workout.

Challenges/Successes? LO has bee attempting to crawl now but is just slithering a little. She's also starting to roll on her stomach to sleep which is freaking me out. We go Thursday for a CT scan to check out her nasal dermoid cysts. She'll have to be sedated and get an IV so I'm not looking forward to that.

Cute/Funny stories? She eggsbus on to tickle her all the time.

QOTW - On the Halloween topic, what was the Halloween candy that you always traded people for or you always looked forward to? Butterfingers definatley. I can't wait to take DD1 trick or treating to score some. ;)

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• How old is LO? 4 months

LOs name? Zachariah

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? I'm running out of energy taking care of Zach alone 20 hour a day 5-6 days a week. It's just really getting to me and I can't seem to find time for me because something always comes up. My mom is watching him next Saturday and Sunday because we are going out of town for a wedding, I think I might see if she can keep him Friday night as well so I can recharge.

Challenges/Successes? He has gained a bunch of weight in the past month putting him at 12 pounds 9 ounces and 25 inches. I cried a little when they told me his weight, finally something is working! The spit up is still ridiculous. He loves being on his tummy and laughing, making noises at everyone and he has figured out how to get more things into his mouth and is starting to really enjoy toys.

Cute/Funny stories? We started part time cloth diapering to get the hang of things while we build a stash. The first day we put one on him, he kept grabbing at the snaps and trying to stare at the colors. every time we put a new one on him, he just lays there poking at them.

QOTW - On the Halloween topic, what was the Halloween candy that you always traded people for or you always looked forward to?

I think reeses would have been my favorite.

BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Carriebear22Carriebear22 member
    edited October 2014
    Sorry I've been MIA lately! Since going back to work a month ago life has been crazy! Camryn is 4m 1w. ~~~~ Physicallyi was doing great, getting the weight off. But2 days ago I developed mastitis, and felt like garbage. On day 2 of antibiotics I am feelng much better but my supply has tanked. Very worried that this could mean the end of breastfeeding. :( Emotionally good but things are a little strained between DH and I now that he actually has to miss things occasionally when I'm at work. ~~~~~ Challenges: Cam slept through the night at 3 weeks and did so consistently until about a month ago, when she started waking every 3 hours. We are back to only waking once nightly and she eats well during that time. I am hoping to hold off on introducing solids for a while yet. And we got through our first bug a few weeks ago, unfortunately it was while MIL was watching her for a wedding DH and I were standing up in, felt bad she had to deal with that. Successes: rolling over well both ways so I'm no longer flipping her over when she rolls to her belly at night. ~~~~~ Cute stories, nothing in particular, we are all cute all the time here :). Candy: love it all, but anything with PB is my favorite :)
    Married my Sweetie 8/21/04
    BFP 10/8/2013
    Miss Camryn Marie arrived 6/20/2014

• How old is LO? 4 months today!!

Name? Viviana

How are you feeling? I am still doing the C25K (running) 3 days a week which is good. Emotionally, life is a bit overwhelming. I have my 2 kids plus 3 more in my home daycare. H is super busy with school. And then life just seems to keep piling more and more on. We need a breather, but I'm not sure we'll get one before H graduates (this is his last year).

Challenges/successes : Vivi rolled over for the first time the other day -yay! But that means no more arms in swaddle, which is messing with her nighttime sleep and making her cranky. She's actually been napping for 3 hours right now(!!) so hopefully that will help get her mood back to normal. On top of that my 2.5 year old went on a nap strike for the past week, which puts her in a truly terrible mood. Today she went to sleep though, yay!

Cute stories : She's just such a smiling, laughing cutie pie! I wasn't sure if I'd feel that same kind of madly in love feeling with my second, but I do!

Candy : I love Almond Joys
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"