September 2012 Moms
Options

Walking Dead! *spoilers*

Come on guys, it's Wednesday already! What do you think of the newest character??

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Walking Dead! *spoilers*

• Options
    We usually don't end up getting to watch until Wednesdays, so I never participate in this thread, but we actually watched it Monday night so I can open this and not see spoilers!!

I mean, he's definitely shady, right?? He did something for sure. H thinks he locked people out of the church so he could have all of the supplies. 

What the heck is going on with Bob?!?! 

I never see anything coming in movies or shows... like, I had NO CLUE the dog died in Marley and Me (spoiler...sorry).. so I'm always shocked about things that happen-- especially on this show. I ended up reading last week's thread a few days ago and I was like 'whhhhaaaattt? wowwww' when someone suggested that Judith is part of the cure/solution. It makes total sense! Anyway, I'm just excited I can participate this week, even if I have nothing to offer haha
  • Options
    I have been waiting for people to be ready to discuss!  I was super grossed out by end - poor Bob! - DH told me the warning at the beginning of the show was meant for me  :-O

The priest / pastor or whatever you want to call him definitely did something - not a good person as he "claims" to be.  I think he locked people out of the church and kept all the supplies for himself. and possibly was having an affair with the woman in the food bank with the glasses whom he obviously didn't care enough about to save!

did you pick up on the ending where the guys from terminus mentioned had lured away three people - i wonder who else they were able to get?  this season is really moving!

and then there is Carol and Daryl off on their own storyline...
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know the bases of the priest story line from reading about the comic book. Interested to see if what people online said will be true, so far everything matches up with the predictions though. 

And I know we talk about it every week, but I just can't with Judith. Every episode is harder for me to watch. On a plus, I told DH that I'm starting to not hate Carl. I needed the break from him. Hopefully he will keep it together this season and not get annoying.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I think that Daryl, carol and bob are the three "missing" people... Although technically only bob is missing. Wtf was he doing outside by himself at night in a zombie acopalypse?! When will these people learn???

• Options
    At this point, they are so off base with Judith. She needs to be so much older than she is, they need to have supplies for her, or at least somehow struggle a little bit finding things for her.

• Options
    So are the people from terminus amazing trackers? Like what are the chances that they found them. In the entire country!

• Options
    Normally I wait for the season to come out on netflix but it is available on demand!

I knew when Rick wanted to kill all the people from Terminus and they all said no that something was going to come of it. Also, was the guy still alive from the little cabin in the woods? I thought I saw a glimpse of him. And man are they messed up.

I really hope they find Beth and she's ok.
  • Options
    I think that Daryl, carol and bob are the three "missing" people... Although technically only bob is missing. Wtf was he doing outside by himself at night in a zombie acopalypse?! When will these people learn???
    I will tell you the theory on the internet that I believe is where it is going. Don't read if you don't want this very possible spoiler...

Theory is Bob was bit by the zombie in the water. He knew it, hence the scene of him saying one more and looking at her all sad when they had their "final" kiss. He went out to the woods to turn. Chopping off his leg actually saves his life but the attackers are eating zombie meat. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I honestly wondered if he was bit by the zombie!!!! That makes so much sense!

• Options
    I thought this too, but didn't want to say it have people be like 'nope, ya dum-dum'. 

How did Daryl know that Beth was in that car in the end?
  • Options
    At this point, they are so off base with Judith. She needs to be so much older than she is, they need to have supplies for her, or at least somehow struggle a little bit finding things for her.
    I thought about this. I mean, I don't think the viewing audience would take kindly to showing her looking ratty and famished or anything, but, she looks like she came out of a Carter's ad! 
  • Options
    jessk86 said:
    I thought this too, but didn't want to say it have people be like 'nope, ya dum-dum'. 

I thought he knew the car had a cross on the back, like he saw it drive away when he found her bag??

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    jessk86 said:

I thought he knew the car had a cross on the back, like he saw it drive away when he found her bag??

yes. When beth was snatched, that was the same car he saw

• Options
    jessk86 said:
    I thought about this. I mean, I don't think the viewing audience would take kindly to showing her looking ratty and famished or anything, but, she looks like she came out of a Carter's ad! 
    Every time they show her she is in different, new clothes! I don't think they are very far off on the age though. How long were they in the prison before the governor attacked, not that long I don't think. She seems about 6+ months right now and that is about right. Rick was feeding her food in the church.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Holly_1007Holly_1007 member
    edited October 2014
    There was a scene in the prison, when the sickness was going around. Beth was locked in an office with Judith and she was sitting up on the floor playing with something.That had to have been 4-5 months ago?

• Options
    They were in the prison long enough to grow crops...

• Options
    The sickness was right before the governor attacked and I think they have only been away from the prison for a few weeks.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Holly_1007Holly_1007 member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I guess that makes sense, they just really dragged out that time period by only showing a few people per episode.

• Options
    hmp1 said:

Theory is Bob was bit by the zombie in the water. He knew it, hence the scene of him saying one more and looking at her all sad when they had their "final" kiss. He went out to the woods to turn. Chopping off his leg actually saves his life but the attackers are eating zombie meat. 
    I had thought that Bob was bit by the walker in the water, but after he was back with the group wasn't so sure.  However a couple of my coworkers and I were discussing this this morning and it was brought up that was the reason he was outside crying....  

Its always interesting to see what other people see too.  I had thought i caught a glimpse of the cabin guy too.  But then Tyrese had told Carol he killed him...  I guess we'll have to see what next week brings!

my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options
    I keep yelling at the tv how someone needs to either find a Becco for Judith or rip down some curtains to make a wrap.
    They do nothing but walking all the time and free hands would help. How did that never happen?!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    smb+jab said:

hmp1 said:

I had thought that Bob was bit by the walker in the water, but after he was back with the group wasn't so sure.  However a couple of my coworkers and I were discussing this this morning and it was brought up that was the reason he was outside crying....  

Its always interesting to see what other people see too.  I had thought i caught a glimpse of the cabin guy too.  But then Tyrese had told Carol he killed him...  I guess we'll have to see what next week brings!

We never saw the guy dead. Rick went to go in by Tyrese stopped him and said he killed him...

• Options
    In some of the walking scenes I couldn't even see Judith. At one point she was being carried in a backpack (when carol and tyrese were alone with her)

• Options

I'm working through this thread...... But I think he got bit by a zombie in the water scene. He was weird then, weird for that one last kiss, and I think he went outside to kill himself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Oh whoops didn't mean for that to be a spoiler. If you watch the scene in the water it is very clear that he got bit. His reaction was weird.

Soni was sitting here thinking that they were eating infected tissue but wasn't sure if it would be viable after cooking. I mean, this is a virus right? Cook to 160F.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    I don't think cabin dude got killed, just knocked out.

I think terminus freaks followed from the beginning.

The priest..... Well... I think the "you will pay for this" writing on the house (or whatever it said) could be that he's a freak coward and locked everyone out..... OR him having a relationship with the white woman. Remember, this is the south and he is a preacher. He may have done nothing wrong but who knows!

• Options
    Oh whoops didn't mean for that to be a spoiler. If you watch the scene in the water it is very clear that he got bit. His reaction was weird. Soni was sitting here thinking that they were eating infected tissue but wasn't sure if it would be viable after cooking. I mean, this is a virus right? Cook to 160F.
    Stop talking logic about a zombie virus! It has already mutated though. You didn't always become a zombie when you died, that happened later. But as much as they smear zombie blood on themselves (I would be doing this daily as well as the mouthless guys) I wonder if eating would really do anything.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    But just a non-lethal bite can make someone die and turn. So something about the bite itself makes them turn. But when they've cut off the bite site, they can prevent the turn.

• Options
    IV, logic. It ain't your friend when it comes to TWD.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"