Detroit Babies
Options

Newborn Photographers?

Can anyone reccomend a photographer that shoots newborn photos? Thanks!

Katie
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Newborn Photographers?

• Options
    My DH is a photographer, www.breakfastwithadam.com, he does mostly weddings and families but he's looking to do more newborn sessions so he would give you a good deal if you're interested. I also love Footprints Photography, www.footprintsphotography.com, and Family Room Photography (I think that's the name?), they both look like they do awesome work but were too expensive for us. GL and congrats! :)
  • Options
    my girlfriend did ours and they turned out BEAUTIFUL. She comes to your house and sets up, she puts all the photos in an album for you and you get an entire disc with EVERY picture she takes.. 200 plus pics. check out her website at newbornimage.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    check out nicolerollinphotography.com
  • Options
    https://www.amandawilliamsphotography.com/

$150 for an hour and you get ALL copyright to printing photos.
  • Options

I do photography at my home.  am i allowed to say that on here?  email me at tsipora at hotmail dot com.  $150/hour, you get a disc with all images and rights to use them for personal use.  I seriously need to work on my website, but you can see some pictures here https://nicolemehelich.com

• Options

I forgot - i dropped my rates for this year.

Up to one hour - $75

additional half hours - $40 

• Options

This may be too late, but I also do photography. I only charge $100 for an hour and you own all your photos. I can come to your home as well. Check out my website www.caseyireyphotography.com

Best wishes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    www.purpletreephotography.com
  • Options

I loved my newborn pics.  Jean Smith comes to your home too.

www.jeansmithphotography.com

• Options

I am a professional photographer and specialize in Maternity and Newborn photography.  For newborn sessions I always go to your home unless you are looking for family portraits, then I suggest you come to my studio in Harrison Twp.  I have tons of experience with newborns and am patient.  They are only little and squishy for a short time.  Our session could last any where from 1-2 hours.  Babies need to be fed, changed and held so I allow plenty of time for all of those necessities. 

You can check out my work at www.jamiefodale.com and also www.jf-photography.blogspot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"