October 2012 Moms

Adult Halloween costumes

We talked about this a bit in a randoms thread, but are you dressing up?  

DH and I are invited to a costume party, we haven't dressed up in years and I have no idea what I will be.  I just sent DH this e-mail:

new costume idea for you

you should go as Maverick from Top Gun, but not like in the flight suit. LIKE THE VOLLEYBALL SCENE.

haha, I know he'll never do it, he might go for the Clark Kent unbuttoned suit with superman shirt beneath.  I still have no idea. 

Re: Adult Halloween costumes

• Not dressing up. Everything is slutty short or expensive. Lol also, its cold here.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • IDK, now I am thinking George Michael and Maeby, possibly the banana stand uniform.  I have curly brown hair, so that would work and be easy. 
  • I have a poodle skirt that I was going to wear but now I want to try and make or find a reasonable lady bug or bumble bee costume. I don't do the sexy short costumes that they sell so I usually end up making one.

• We don't dress up, but I think we should at some point. I would love to do coordinated family costumes some day. We'll see. We're moving partially on Halloween and the day after so not this year.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• I just purchased a witch hat from target so i guess im going to be a witch now.

• My nephew is having a party now. I may go see what i can find in costume stores.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I don't think we're dressing up, but Buzzfeed has posted loads of easy costume ideas if you're looking for ideas.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• DH and I are dressing up but havent come up with any terribly original costumes. I found a cute witch's hat on amazon for $12 and a broom and spider tights at target, so I decided that a witch would do. I kept trying to get DH to be "Jake from State Farm" because it would be super easy but kind of silly and funny, but he just rolled his eyes at me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"