October 2012 Moms

hello Friday

I apparently wasn't supposed to sleep tonight. LOL after last night's sleep fiasco, i went to bed at like 8. Finally got to sleep at 8:45...just in time to be woke up by A at 9:15. My body decided i had a nice nap so it was time to wake up. Got back to sleep at almost 11. Now its 2am and A woke up coughing and cried when i left the room. So I'm camped out in her floor. Sigh. Drink aaallllllll the coffee later!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: hello Friday

• I went to bed at 9 last night. The return of monthly cycles for me has also meant the return of menstrual headaches and anemia. So I was tired and blah. 9 hours of sleep later, I feel ok.

If the weather stops being shitty tonight we are going to a fall fair thing at this old-timely village in our town. I think it'll be fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • Went to a halloween event last night. Kids had a blast. Decide to decorate my truck like a football field for trunk or treat at ds2 school. Think it will be easy. His superman handme down costume was way too small. So i think i will make him a foot ball player. Costumes were 20 so im goinf to buy him leggings snd put a shirt wr have on him.

Dh is out of town for the weekend. So just me.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Once it warms up a touch today we sre gonna go to the park. A seems to have found her energy today. She is bouncing off the walls. Literally. She just ran into a wall, bounced off, and giggled. LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • Heading to my parents' for the weekend so ds can ride in the combine. He's so excited!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• after listening to her cough for way too long, i went to walgreens and picked B up some of the hylands all natural cough syrup and a vicks nightlight. they definitely seemed to help! and she loves her nightlight :) 

DH and SD are going to six flags tonight. I'm hoping for an easy bedtime with B tonight so I can get to bed early myself! 

• Talk to me about this vicks nightlight @stephcarter! I may need this in my life.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Almost done with work! TGIF! This week has dragged on. I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday so I was a little upset to realize it was only Friday! I hate when that happens.  We are talking Wesley this weekend to a witchapalooza at a local shopping center so that should be fun.

• We use vicks rub like its going out of style. Also essential oils.

Which, btw, she got into during "naptime" and dumped all over herself and her bed. I had to open her window and run the fan. It's 34 outside. 27 if you add in windchill. Not impressed! At least she's not coughing now. LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • @CnAnA‌ the Vicks nightlight is a nightlight you put special Vicks pads in and it fill the room. It is awesome. I use the for the boys and sometimes for myself if they give me their cold. Some times their by the humidifiers and sometimes by vapor rub and cold and cough meds.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Summary of my life right now: packing, packing, fighting with H, more packing. Blargh.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• The one I got isn't "Vicks" but it was orig more than the Vicks one, on sale for less, and came with more refills. It smells like fresh, cool happiness lol

I don't have the ones for the humidifier. She's got a pure guardian humidifier, I'll have to check to see if I can put Vicks in that.

@Rachelilly23‌, hearing that you guys are fighting makes me sad :(

• @stephcarter‌ Me too. Issues that were there before he left are coming back, but we're mostly just not agreeing about the diagnosis and treatment for DS1. It's so frustrating. I just don't know what to do.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @rachelilly23, that does sound frustrating :( hugs mama

• i think i might pass out at my desk tonight. im so exhausted. the more i do tonight, the less i have to do tomorrow. not... gonna... make... it... 

• Little man is sleeping and the houseisall quite but i cant sleep. Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of my mil's suicideand my h is not taking it very well. His idea of coping with it was to get beyond drunk and unfunctional before 8pm. I literally had to put my h to bed before my 2 year old tonight. Im really hoping my h doesn't turn back to alcohol as the answer with coping with her death. I want to help him but dont know how. Hoping the weekend flies by and that he may co.sider.seeing his therapist again.

• @stefaniem522 ((hugs)) hope your DH does ok tomorrow. Or as ok as he can just a couple years out.

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"