TTC after 35

Out Again....

For the third time in the past 33 days AF as shown up.  Talk about the month from hell.

My PCP I saw last Friday has agreed to give me a referral to an GYN.  Did not get a chance to look for one this week due to a cluster fuck happening this week.  Sorry for the language. I need to get the ball rolling and at least figure out what is going on with my body at least for my health. 

So I am going to take the wallowing equation and times it by 3 today.  I deserve it. Three AFs in a months time????
****Siggy Warning***
~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

Re: Out Again....

• Ugh, 1 time is 1 time too many. I am sorry you've had to deal with it 3 times :(

I hope the referral to the GYN will give you the answers you're looking for.
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Oh I'm sorry that does suck, is it full on heavy red flow?  Could it be breakthrough bleeding.  Best wishes getting to Gyn for assistance
  • Loading the player...
  • Geez!  I hope you can get some answers.  Will you be able to get in soon?  I hope so.  You need to figure out what the heck is going on.  GOOD LUCK!
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • I'm sorry about CD1.  Hope you get answers soon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Completely unfair, @ABabyMaybe4us. Wallow away. :(

I hope you get some answers soon!

Me: 35, He: 41. Baby #1!

BabyFruit Ticker

• That sucks. I'm sorry.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Sorry :( I hope your GYN appt. gives you some answers.
  • Definitely deserve x3. Seems unfair some can't get her to show up on time and then you have to deal with her 3x in a month. Hope you get some answers.
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • oh my goodness 3 times in a month seems horrific! I hope you get some answers soon.
  • Oh I'm sorry!
  • Ugh! I'm so sorry! I wish that one guest would learn when she is...and is not...welcome!! I hope you get some answers!
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • sonpetitlapinsonpetitlapin member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you everyone!!  I greatly appreciate it.  The search for the GYN has been frustrating to say the least.  My insurance suck.  Short of pregnancy or a simple PAP they will not take me. I unable to find anyone to take me.  I need to call my insurance company and dig into them about it but can't do it at my cubicle. I am sure my coworkers do not want to hear about how in the past 33 days I have bleed for 17 of them and bleeding again.  How the last time I was very heavy and passed larger than quarter size clots on a continuous basis.  I will call on Monday when I work from home.

This is not only hindering TTC, but not great for my anemia (already take a supplement), my well being because who likes bleeding on a continuous basis, and I really think SO is going to leave me.  I am straight evil after three days of no sex.  He is already talking about not coming this weekend. (OK, I really have to find humor in this, even if it is the truth)

@Kelley72 I am still light but red.  I am sure one of these sessions is abnormal bleeding of some sort and not a true menses, if not more.  This one falls around my normal cycle length of 28-33 days if you do not include the second session.  I have never had "spotting" or break through (what I consider light) bleeding between menses.  But as they say, you are normal until you are not. I know it is weird, but I hope it is just break through bleeding.

ETA: I am so sorry everyone for my ranting.  It is just so frustrating.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014

• I think that's what this place is for... To talk a about frustrations that others understand :)

And it's definitley frustrating when you are at work during insurance companies normal business hours :(
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I'm so sorry. I really hope you can work out the insurance soon and find some answers.
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Sorry you are going through this.  Can the GYN not see you because you are not pregnant, or will the insurance not cover it because you are not pregnant?  Excessive bleeding seems a need to see a GYN.  Can you go to a primary care and get a referral?  What about an urgent care to check on the bleeding and anemia?

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. I hope that you are able to arrange a covered appt. and get some answers soon.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• I'm so sorry. Hope you can get some answers soon.
  • I am so sorry you are going through this.
    You definitely need to see gyn. Passing large clots is so not normal. Call ins company and have them point you in the right direction. You may also want to see a hematologist to check your blood. I have low platelets as well as low iron and I see one. Her first question every visit is how my periods are.
    Your ins company should have a 24 hour contact line so you can call before or after work. God luck and I hope you get some answers soon

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Thank you everyone.  

@lcwed I am sorry. I was working when I typed this and did not clearly state what was occurring.  My PCP has stated he will give me a referral to a GYN.  The problem I am having is finding a GYN to accept my insurance for gynecological needs. 

@hooligans4 A hematologist will be a place I may end up anyways and I hope I do.  I have a familial  on my dad's side and personal history of pulmonary embolisms.   
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"