May 2013 Moms
Options

Up&Up diaper clearance

delinodelino member
edited October 2014 in May 2013 Moms
A while ago there was a post about the clearance and that the package was changing. Today I got a box of 156 sz 5s for $12.54 on clearance...$11.30 after cartwheel and red card.

FYI the new boxes are 144(I think). So they did new packaging but also reduced the qty.

ETA...this wasn't an AW. Just recommending you be on the lookout at your target.
3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Up&Up diaper clearance

• Options
    Speaking of up and up baby products does anyone use their wipes? We usually buy the purple sensitive kind. A few weeks ago our sitter bought some for her son and mentioned that they smelled different. A few days after that she noticed the smell lingered on her hands after she washed them. She took them back and the store let her open a few of the big boxes to find out they also smelled bad. The packs that are sold individually smelled fine. I wondered if this had to do with their repackaging deal, I noticed they also have some new scents available. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm hoping it's a 1 off as I need to buy some more.
  • Options
    I just bought a new box of wipes today. I didn't open them yet, but the packaging was the same.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"