Special Needs

I'm having wine.

We're officially getting turfed in 60days, after our evaluation is reviewed.

This was expected, but it doesnt make today any easier.

I'm having wine @ 1pm. No flames please. :(
photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I'm having wine.

• Yep. Turfing to the home district school.

I sent an email to see how if we transfer now, how would it effect DS' evaluation process...no call back yet.
    photo notebook.jpg 

• That sucks:( I'm sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry. I hope you find stability in the home district school. It's amazing how things can change with some well-meaning teachers.
  • d.fd.f member
    At this point in time the only reason I'm not day drinking daily is because I'm afraid I won't stop. My evening and night drinking has been curtailed for the same reason. :raises virtual glass:

DS 09/2008

• You ladies are awesome, thank you for everything.

I'm better today. I'm trying to focus on the kids and the positives in our lives, rather than the negatives or changes.

I didn't even finish the wine I had...really the only thing I need is for the stress to leave, and so all I think I will need is time. Not alcohol...I'm not even a drinker, but I thought that would help calm my nerves.

DH is taking it hard, and is shrinking into his shell...I'm staying away from him and giving him the space he needs to get through this.

How would you suggest we break the news to DS? This is where my concerns are coming from, and how DS will take the news. We may even contact his psychologist for support/guidance.

photo notebook.jpg 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"