May 2014 Moms
Options

LO already throwing a fit?

So DS started this about 2 days ago and I really thought this happens a little later. He gets pissed and arches his back and throws himself backwards when he's mad. I seriously hate it. Anyone else experiencing this yet?

Re: LO already throwing a fit?

• Options
    Yes DD does this!
  • Options

Yes DD does this!

Ugh. I seriously can't believe he's not even 6 months old yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    L pouts and then starts crying hysterically. It freaked me out a few times bc I thought that maybe she was hurt. Nope. She just wanted attention.

That One Gal From Alaska :)

• Options
    edited October 2014
    My LO threw a 20min fit for my iPhone the other day..... Blew my mind. She is already is wanting a phone.. At 6 months.

Edited because typing is hard.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    kittyriot said:

L pouts and then starts crying hysterically. It freaked me out a few times bc I thought that maybe she was hurt. Nope. She just wanted attention.

Exact same. Little girl does this when she doesn't get her way. For example, when I put her down in her bouncy chair to start coffee. It's great.

Oh yes! This was us this morning! Put him down in his chair to make coffee and he puts his arms up pushes his feet into the floor and tried to go over backwards while screaming. Fun times!
  • Options
    Yup. We were out to dinner tonight and she's into grabbing everything off the table. She was playing with a napkin (paper) and putting it in her mouth. When it started to dissolve and little pieces were flaking off I took it away. Oh the tears! This is going to be fun.
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Options
    THD7580 said:

kittyriot said:

Exact same. Little girl does this when she doesn't get her way. For example, when I put her down in her bouncy chair to start coffee. It's great.

Oh yes! This was us this morning! Put him down in his chair to make coffee and he puts his arms up pushes his feet into the floor and tried to go over backwards while screaming. Fun times!
    Haha, my LO does the same thing with the bouncy chair. I have to distract her by bouncing it hard and sticking the soother in her mouth.
  • Options

My LO threw a 20min fit for my iPhone the other day..... Blew my mind. She is already is wanting a phone.. At 6 months.

Yes. Over here too. DD will eye the iPhone and iPad from across the room. Damn Apple.
  • Options

Yes. Over here too. DD will eye the iPhone and iPad from across the room. Damn Apple.
    Oh yea and laptops! She pushed so many buttons on my work laptop that I had to take it into my IT department to get it fixed!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yep throwing fits all the time here! It's getting old fast!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"