Nebraska Babies
Options

RE Recommendations

I have currently been seeing Dr. Maud Doherty at the Methodist Women's Hospital due to many issues that I've had.  After some tests and surgery I feel like I may not be given all the right answers and thought about getting a second opinion.  Does anyone know of any other good RE's in the Omaha area that I could see to get a 2nd opinion?  I've been pushed to do IVF and have not been treated for anything else yet.  I know there are other options before IVF but not have not been given.  I've heard of great things about Doherty and is highly recommended but wanted to get more then your only option is IVF.  Thanks for any advice.

Re: RE Recommendations

• Options
    brz777brz777 member

I went to the same clinic but saw Dr. Meghan Oakes. Both doctors were highly recommended and I was happy with the clinic. My understanding was that their goals were to start with the treatment they felt would be the most successful. For my husband and myself it took about five months and some adjustment to my treatment but we were successful. However, if you do not feel comfortable you should seek another opinion. Friends of my husbands went to Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine and were happy with their experience. Good luck!

• Options
    Same hospital but I saw Dr. Allison Phillips... love her!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see DR Barton at Heartland Fertility Clinic.
  • Options
    Dr. Barton at Heartland
    Pregnant with baby BOY #1 due 2/24/14 after 4 years of TTC and IUI #3
  • Options
    Dr maclin at Heartland is the best in the state in my opinion. She has gotten me pregnant 3x!
    .Became a mama to my sweet little boy after 3 years of waiting and praying in October '12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarried twins from our first IUI cycle. D&C on August 14th, 2014
    Second IUI cycle: BFP
    Beta #1 (13dpiui): 74 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 505 Beta #3 (18dpiui): 1205
    First Ultrasound- 6w2d 110BPM! Our baby has a heartbeat!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"