Late Term and Child Loss
Options

A Good Book for our Angels

****living children mentioned***

I was at the bookstore the other day and I found a book that really resonated with me.  I'm going to read it to my sunshine and rainbow babies, but I feel like I'm really reading it to my daughter every time.  

The book opens with:

The last words of the book:
Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
 DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: A Good Book for our Angels

• Options
    Very sweet!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    This is beautiful - thank you for sharing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **ticker warning**

We bought this book for our boys and it is so perfect.  I'm glad someone else found it too!
  • Options
    I love this book too! I sent it to a couple of my friends who lost their babies!
  • Options
    At my baby shower, I requested that in lieu of cards, that my guests bring a children's book with a message written inside to our daughter, Georgia.  My mom picked out this book.

I didn't even really look at it until after she was born as I brought just a couple books to read to her in the NICU.  About two pages in to this one and I was sobbing.  I had it on display at her funeral and my mom didn't even realize that it was the one she had given me... as it really took on a whole new meaning after she was gone.  I now have it kept in my memory box with the other keepsakes we have. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"