Multiples
Options

Pregnancy Check-In Oct. 20th

How many weeks are you?
How are you feeling?
Any dr. Appointments or updates?
Any other exciting news?

Qotw: what's your favorite Disney movie that you hope your little ones love as much as you?

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.

Re: Pregnancy Check-In Oct. 20th

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks are you?
    35+6 today!

How are you feeling?
    Nothing new- huge and unwieldy!

Any dr. Appointments or updates?
    growth scan on Friday estimated both babies at 6 and a half lbs each. Twice weekly NSTs will start this week, and keeping an eye on my bp.

Any other exciting news?
    I think we have finally settled on a name for baby boy. Phew!

Qotw:
    Little mermaid & aladdin, no question.
  • Options
    @ktibbits1‌ you're almost there!!!! Yay!!!! Keep us posted! I'm going to be stalking the multiples page for updates on you and your lil cuties!

IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.

8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
  • Options
    Yay @morrkim‌ you're on my baby watch too! So exciting! Fingers crossed that all goes as planned for you! Keep us updated!

• Options
    How many weeks are you?  22 weeks
    How are you feeling?  Tired, seems my 2nd tri energy is waning.  I have bursts of energy, and try to get some stuff done, then I'm beat and need to chill out.  Also feeling a bit overwhelmed at our list of things to do, there's a lot we need to do to get ready for these two!
    Any dr. Appointments or updates?  Nothing until Nov 6, longest stretch without an appt.
    Any other exciting news?  I got some great deals this weekend - half price high chairs and bouncy chair - saving money makes me happy :)

Qotw: what's your favorite Disney movie that you hope your little ones love as much as you?  I love the Lion King and Little Mermaid
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 11 wks
    How are you feeling? Not too bad...not as tired as with my first which surprises me
    Any dr. Appointments or updates? Just had my 10wk
    Any other exciting news? 9 we ultrasound showed babies were growing well...waiting on my Harmony results:)

Qotw: what's your favorite Disney movie that you hope your little ones love as much as you? Little Mermaid for a girl and Robin Hood for a boy
  • Options
    23 weeks and starting to feel like one of the babies is super low making my pelvis sore- with my other babies this didn't happen until like 34 weeks! 

My next appointment is with my OB for a check up and ultrasound next week.  

Working on getting all of our baby clothes sorted and then tackling converting our basement to a playroom.

QOTW: I loved Robin Hood!
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 24w3d

How are you feeling? Sore and tired and trying to modify my life to fit this belly!

Any dr. Appointments or updates? Our next appointment is November 10 and it seems like forever away! I'll have another ultrasound as well as my GD test.

Any other exciting news? DH and I have finally nailed down a timeline for nursery stuff. We have all the furniture but a lot has to be done to the room before it can go in. The windows are being replaced, the French doors (onto a deck) are being replaced for better insulation, it is getting it's own HVAC unit because the room was an afterthought and is cold in winter and hot in summer. Then it will be painted and cleaned and THEN furniture can go in. I think DH thought all the painting and moving was going to happen in one day......

Qotw: what's your favorite Disney movie that you hope your little ones love as much as you? Mary Poppins!!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MissEm15MissEm15 member
    edited October 2014

How many weeks are you? 24w today!!
    How are you feeling? Good.. getting short of breath easily walking now. I'm still sleeping good tho!
    Any dr. Appointments or updates? Not until Nov 6th!
    Any other exciting news? Today is Vday! & my first shower is on the 1st. I get to see my 1yo niece and all my best friends that moved away. I'm debating about starting a nursery project of taking off the wallpaper in the boys' bathroom. I really want to, but I know I won't want to finish lol.

Edit to add QOTW: I love love disney movies. I'd say my favorites are 101 Dalmations, Mary Poppins, and Tarzan (I love Phil Colins).

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks are you? 36w6d

How are you feeling? Big, uncomfortable, & getting more Braxton-Hicks. 

Any dr. Appointments or updates? I go weekly, next one is on Wed for my NST. So far everything is good & they look like they are staying put for the long haul.

Any other exciting news? We got a date for our c-section: 10/29. Baby A is head down, while B is transverse. The doc didn't instill the greatest confidence that I could do a vaginal for both or that he could deliver both vaginally. So I've opted for the c-section, but we will keep checking on their position.

QOTW: My favorites were Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, & Aladdin but with two boys coming I hope they enjoy Aladdin or the Toy Story Series (Disney/Pixar)
    Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• Options
    How many weeks are you? 8w5d
    How are you feeling? tired and nauseaus
    Any dr. Appointments or updates? 2nd u/s is this fri!!
    Any other exciting news? nope- just super paranoid everyday, and cant wait to see them at my appnt!
    TTC since 9-5-09 BFP #1 7-19-10 missed m/c 9-3-10 BFP #2 1-12-11 stick baby! BFP #3 9-13-14. First u/s 10-10-14 TWINS!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 31 +6 How are you feeling? Feeling pretty huge and heavy, but overall pretty good. Any dr. Appointments or updates? MFM appointment went great, the girls are growing well. They are each 4lbs now! Baby A is still breech with her butt firmly planted in my pelvis for better bladder kicking. Baby B is transverse across the top and generally keeps her head by Baby A's head. I think they are,telling secrets! My OB appointment went well also, my blood pressure is good and. Ihave gained 43 pounds! Ack! Any other exciting news? I have pretty much gotten all of the baby clothes sorted, hung, and washed. The car seats are ready to be installed in the truck. My go bag is packed and ready. Everything is falling into place. Qotw: what's your favorite Disney movie that you hope your little ones love as much as you? Probably Mary Poppins and Brave
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"