Blended Families
Options

NBR: Did you see Renee Zellweger??

Yikes, that is plastic surgery gone wrong/too far.  She doesn't even look like the same person.  I can't imagine she will continue to get movie roles.  It  is exactly like the Jennifer Grey fiasco.  Ahh...I feel bad for her.

Re: NBR: Did you see Renee Zellweger??

• Options
    I don't think that its some major plastic surgery...its actually having meat on her bones/face, maturing skin (i.e. she has not had a face tuck in a while, therefore her skin is sagging) and different eyebrow plucking/makeup. 

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options
    dmndsr4evadmndsr4eva member
    edited October 2014
    I think she had eye work done and it changed the shape of her eyes.  She used to have more of a cat eye/thin eye look.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think she looks almost unrecognizable. I can't quite pinpoint what is different, but she does not look like herself at all. Unfortunately, not in a good way.
  • Options

I think part of it too could be a chemical peel recently.  Her skin texture looks off. 

• Options
    I don't think that she looks good.  I just think that this is what her face, given she has had botox and a lift in the past, looks like without work.  

People tend to forget that when you DO do work to your face: a) it doesn't last forever because skin cells still turn over and make new cells, that aging makes skin and muscles and tendons sag and b) once you mess with the natural way your personal muscles/tendons/skin were supposed to move, you open yourself up to a worse aging process. 

This is why once people start nip and tucking, they have to continue to do it.  

I think she stopped nip/tucking, gained some weight and let her brows go.  

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"