March 2012 Moms
Options

It's pumpkin time again...

Our local pumpkin patch opens October 3rd... can't wait to see how this years pics turn out.  He is totally into wearing his hats and sun glasses so I have no doubt at all that he will be wearing a hat again lol. 

<< stay tuned>>

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's pumpkin time again...

• Options
    Do you have another striped shirt and overalls, too? It should be the same outfit every year until he's like 18. That would be an awesome photo series!

• Options
    lol actually he does .. but this is his last pair of overalls .. not sure we will get anymore, even tho he looks super cute in em with his curls (.. any Dexy's fans out there ?? lol ) and it's barely fitting now... I do however have a  different outfit which is  similar idea ... pants with braces and a waistcoat.. and of course..THE HAT

I think he would kill me if he is 6 foot tall and still wearing overalls lol.. but then again he does seem to have  my sense of humor..so he may not lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are soooo excited about the pumpkin patch!  We haven't gotten awesome pictures like you have, but it was the highlight of the fall last year!

• Options
    ZimgerZimger member
    edited October 2014
    We just went last weekend. He had a blast! He wasn't very into the pumpkins this year but he had fun on the giant wooden train and I caught a cute picture of them together.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That train is awesome ..wish we had something like that round here.  My lil guy would love that outfit too.. he is really into Cars right now

.. lovely pic of the munchkins  :)
  • Options
    We are soooo excited about the pumpkin patch!  We haven't gotten awesome pictures like you have, but it was the highlight of the fall last year!
    The thing about great pictures is not the quality, or the technical skills but the subject matter and the memories evoked when you see it.  the rest is just icing:)

Law of averages says.. if I take enough pics, I will get at least one good shot to share..and anyone who knows me knows.... I do not take one or two shots.. one or two HUNDRED shots is more on target.  

It is not unusual for me to take 500-1000 pics a day when we go out and about to do things...  like the other day for instance.. we went out to do family pics, lil man was so not in the mood in the beginning. We took about 600 pics that day...I shared maybe.. 5 or 6  .. few days later I took another 250 or so.. shared maybe 8 of them.

My ex used to call me the "Japanese Tourist" lol
  • Options
    Wipz said:
    That train is awesome ..wish we had something like that round here.  My lil guy would love that outfit too.. he is really into Cars right now

.. lovely pic of the munchkins  :)
    Thank you. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"