Detroit Babies

Jungle Java

Who goes here?  Is it worth it?  I am newly back in detroit and need to get my 2 year old out of the house.  Are there any other good places like this?

Re: Jungle Java

• LOVE IT, for a 2 year old there is a small baby area but the big play area is really nice for when they are older, unless you are willing to take them in the big area yourself. I would go on a weekday when it is not crowded and you have more space, it gets nuts on the weekends. All my nieces and nephews love that place. I also would bring a friend with you, it's nice to have some company.
  • There is a coupon in MetroParent (you can get it free at the library).  Go and check it out.  I kind of hate it there, but we were there today and had a good time.  I think it's kind of pricey for a 45 minute play date b/c that's the max amount of time my kids can take it there.  I really like taking them to the library and that is free!
  • Loading the player...
  • It was fun and they did have some healthy options for food,  However I didn't think it was exactly what it was advertised.  It's along the same lines as the other play places with food.  Just my 2 cents.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"