April 2015 Moms

Pregnancy dreams

the last two nights I have had dreams about my partner and I breaking up. In the dreams I was the one ending it both times but was upset and regret it straight away.
Our relationship is better than ever so of course I'm not really having these feelings! I know it's common to have weird dreams while pregnant but has anyone else had this?!

Re: Pregnancy dreams

• Totally normal. With my first I had break up dreams with my husband, with my second my dreams were all about my husband cheating on me, and this time I've been having crazy dreams of me cheating! Crazy, but normal.
  • I keep having dreams where I'm having sex with old dudes - maybe more of nightmares then dreams.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a dream that I had sex with dwayne tr johnson.  dreams do not have a higher significance during pregnancy.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• I've had all kinds of weird dreams and think it's a pretty normal pregnancy thing from what I've seen here. Most of my dreams of late have revolved around eating pasta with cream sauce. Mmmmmmmmm.
  • Last night I dreamt I was kicked in the stomach by a kangaroo, It woke me up out of my sleep. For a split second I was checking that my tummy was ok.
  • I always have horrible nightmares. They are just more vivid when I'm pregnant.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dreaming means your actually sleeping and not up with insomnia so that's a plus lol. I wouldn't stress - pregnancy dreams are weird. I have lots of dirty dreams which isn't normal for me .... I'm ok with it

imageimageimage

• My first couple weeks I had vivid dreams but haven't had any in a while. One dream was about DH kissing another women, that didn't fly good when I woke up, pretty sure I shoved him off the bed! But I take it that I am sleeping sound, now that I am not having any lately \:D/
  • I had dreams for like a week that I was Paul Walkers girlfriend and also the fast and furious movies were my actual life.....
  • jdles16 said:

I've had all kinds of weird dreams and think it's a pretty normal pregnancy thing from what I've seen here. Most of my dreams of late have revolved around eating pasta with cream sauce. Mmmmmmmmm.

This is hilarious because I've constantly been dreaming of eating cheeseburgers every night for the past week! Hahaha dreams are so much fun (mostly) while pregnant.
  • I recently had a dream I gave birth to a kitten instead of a baby..ugh I was so pissed, I wanted a baby! I was also pissed because id have to go through pregnancy again lol. Quite disturbing, actually.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"