Maryland Babies

Any new SAHMs in the Baltimore area?

I'm a new mom to my 3month old. I've ultimately decided not to go back to work and be a SAHM. As the weather has it's nice days here and there, I'm looking for other moms to do mommy things with! Like the aquarium, walking, play dates, shopping...

Re: Any new SAHMs in the Baltimore area?

• Hi :) I am a new mom and my husband and i have made the decision that i should stay home with our new little man, he is only 3 weeks today, but since he is sleeping right now:) i thought it would be good to check out some other new moms in my area:) I can't wait till it gets a little warmer to we can take advantage of beautiful baltimore:)
  • NeshaSilverNeshaSilver member
    edited April 2014
    Hey Tia! Nice to meet you! Message me so we can exchange info!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • A bit late, but I'm also a new mom. My son is 7 months old now and we live in the wow marsh area. I'm 23 and SAH while MH works. All of the kids in our lives are much older so I'm always looking for kids closer in age to LO
  • A bit late, but I'm also a new mom. My son is 7 months old now and we live in the wow marsh area. I'm 23 and SAH while MH works. All of the kids in our lives are much older so I'm always looking for kids closer in age to LO

Hi I'm also 23. I'm not a sahm. But I do work at home. My son is 21 months and I'm nearly 7 months pregnant. PM me if you want to exchange info. Where's everyone from?
    ttag0511@yahoo.com, no PMs please.
  • Hello, I am a new SAHM :) My name is Heather I'm 30. I have a 2 y.o. daughter named Riley and a 3 month old daughter named Hailey. I was pretty active on these boards back in 09 with the Knot & 2012 on here when I was pregnant with my first daughter. I fell off when life got crazy. I just resigned from my FT RN career and have become a licensed childcare provider so that I can be a SAHM to my 2 girls. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • I'm in Halethorpe 21227
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Im a new sahm, tho im 40 and near white mash, w a son born in May. If others are interested in this side of town, plz email me :)
  • Outside of Baltimore by about 30 minutes.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • I am a SAHM in the Parkville/Towson area.  I have an almost 4yo DD, an almost 2yo DS, and one due any time now :)!  I have been home for just over 3 years.
  • Hey All! I am also a SAHM in desperate need of friends! I live in White Marsh Area and am 28 years old with a 4 year old and an 11month old.I am pretty new to the area ad just desperately seeking some people who I can get together and interact with on a daily basis, take the kids out on play dates etc. My email is amandapanda021986@gmail.com if you want to add and/or message me! Whichever works!
    "It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"