October 2012 Moms

HDBD / Updates

I realize I am two hours early. Sorry not sorry. 

I haven't been around lately, busy with work and my other Internet hobbies, lol. How is everyone? Anyone new having babies? Exciting conversations I should be diving into?

We are doing well, I have an appointment to get my Mirena out after my cruise alone with my husband in December. I'm excited but also scared to jump back into TTC mode.

Here is my daughter from her two year old pictures and bonus pictures of her at Disney and on her bike last month :)

DD 9/15/12

Re: HDBD / Updates

• Loading the player...
  • outside the art museum in a play sculptureDisplaying 20141011_152732.jpg
  • StefanieM522StefanieM522 member
    edited October 2014
    @StarryAgain She is such a cutie! Glad that all is well with you. Hope you have fun on your cruise. There has not been anything drama filled on our board but a few of the others have had some major drama happen.  I think mambo and wanderingstar has the newest cute squishees and I think Morrkim should be having her twins any day now! Good luck with TTC next year. We are waiting to TTC as well next year so I'm hoping to loose a little bit of weight in the meantime. Welcome back!

• @Rachelilly23 those are such happy pics.
    A good friend of dh and i just left for 11 months. I am trying to think of ways to help his wife and her two young children while they are gone. If you have any suggestions please share.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • @navyandviolet‌ Definitely offering to watch her kids a few times here and there is such a big help. I didn't really have that too much, I relied on babysitters and things got expensive. It just really sucks to have to hire a babysitter for things like getting your hair cut. But that's the best thing I can think of!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• navyandvioletnavyandviolet member
    edited October 2014
    @Rachelilly23 She is pretty shy. So I've invited her to drop off her kids with me whenever she needs to. But i think i may have to insist. My dh is out of town regularly so I think us having a standing date where we meet up with the kids will work too. I know I get lonely so I will be good for the both of us.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • chricast said:
    Another Disney picture this time while we visited animal kingdom Lodge. This place is very cool but I could never justify the cost per night!
    We were fortunate enough to stay there but we rented DVC points so it was *somewhat* affordable, lol. DD loved it! Next time though we will probably rent points and stay in a one bedroom in Old Key West.

I got sucked into the disboards vortex, it was baaad, lol.
    DD 9/15/12
  • @Starry Again‌ I will have to look into renting dvc point's. I doubt anything will beat the $90/night Marriott though with full breakfast included right outside Disney.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @CnAnA‌
    Poor thing looks just pitiful. Hope she gets some good rest to get better.
  • @wanderingstars23 @scrumpfy‌ thanks! This was yesterday. She had more energy today, but was still snotty. Hope this crud passes her quick!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"