7. @twobrooklynmoms: Jan 10 singleton

8. @jjlvscg: Jan 10 singleton

9. @cageymack: Jan 22 girl

10. @louliza: Feb 1 singleton

11. @singingmua: Feb 2 singleton

12. @aandstilltrying: Feb 14 twins

13. @mrs&mrsK: Feb 17 boy

14. @wishiwaspreggo: March 7 singleton

How is everyone feeling? How is pregnancy treating you and your partner this week? Any updates to share? Any upcoming appointments?

QOTW:  Does anyone have any exciting halloween plans? Good costumes? 

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

Re: Pregnancy Check In (October 20)

• mrs&mrskmrs&mrsk member
    edited October 2014
    Feeling good. no news to report except issues with delivery of our crib & dresser.  BRU is a PITA! 

no plans for halloween but i did get a cute costume idea from a friend :)   ETA- I couldnt post the pic but it was a black shirt with a grey belly. and a few chains with a barbie.  so basically, miley cyrus and her wrecking ball :)

Can you please change us to BOY :)  instead of singleton
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    First IUI (L) 5/27/2014 triggered- BFP
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @mrs&mrsk done! 

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
    First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
    7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

• Loading the player...
  • 8 days to D-Day! (But who's counting?) I am just aching to hold this little girl! 

Right now I'm trying to stay caught up in my classroom (to set my substitute up for success!) and not focus on how uncomfortable I am! I am definitely ready to meet Callie, and judging by the way she likes to kangaroo punch me in the sides, I think she's ready too. 

The uncertainty is just killing me. I wish I was more patient and could just wait for her to arrive in her own sweet time. I don't have that ability, apparently. I feel like I just sit and wonder, when...when...WHEN? So it's good to keep busy! 

Our Halloween is still very much up in the air. Will we be waiting at home, watching Netflix? In the hospital delivering this little girl? Will we be snuggling the cutest little girl we've ever seen? Who knows. A friend loaned us some cute Halloween onesies just in case she makes it here in time. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • June 4-singleton! We have a Halloween party this Friday. I'm going as a deviled egg (I make them all the time for my friends and co workers) and my wife is going as sushi (she'll strap a long red pillow to her back with a black sash and some chopsticks in her hair.

Hi @pauljl my name is Callie, and it's a great choice. :) It was my southern grandmother's name before I got it.
  • @pauljl‌ I'm sooooooo excited for you! I just tracked back in and am scrambling to get things ready for our Dec. concert and to leave my position to become a SAHM to these twin boys! I won't return to work in Jan.

23w+2d with twin boys (Andrew and Matthew) and we are doing great! Sarah's measuring at about 28 weeks and we were told this week she will really start to pop out! Starting to feel more kicks from baby A. Baby b is in a much harder position to tell of movements.

Sarah's started having trouble sleeping and getting very emotional easily. She cried at the end of a football game on tv in which WVU won at that! Lol.

Dr. Appointment next week.

Qotw: We will be in WV for our first baby shower. It will be Nov. 1st. We aren't allowed to travel after thanksgiving so we wanted to do it while she can still move!

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • Not much to report here.  I have been feeling good my pregnancy app says this tends to be when you feel the best during pregnancy out of the first tri crappy feeling and before the 3rd tri uncomfortableness. I have my final cervical check scheduled next Wednesday unless the schedulers messed up in which case I should have one at 22w and 24w then other then my 17P injections I go on to a normal appointment schedule. 

QOTW:  Other then working I have no Halloween plans this year.  We did carve pumpkins with R's 3 year old niece this past weekend but the pumpkins haven't even made it to the front yard yet.

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

• Hello!
    Feeling pretty good. Thanks to @wishiwaspreggo‌ 's glowing description, I am now the proud owner of a snoogle. It has been a real game changer. I think I am sleeping better now than pre pregnancy!

We went over our wish list with or doula last week and that was very hard... Pretty emotional. I still can't really imagine being the one in labor! It is going to be very hard emotionally.

QOTD: I love Halloween! We are so excited to pass out candy at our new house. I am going to go as a man with a beer belly. It's gonna be pretty amazing.

Baby Hayden Frances born 12/20/14 at 11:11 a.m...  Our perfect little miracle.  Here's how we got here:

My lovely wife:

5 IUI's January 2013-June 2013- 3 Cycles with Clomid- BFN

Myself: Genderqueer guy who hopped in the driver's seat of the baby making train

IUI #6- 7/23- Monitored and Trigger on Day 12, with one 16mm follicle and one 18mm follicle- BFN

IUI #7- 8/21- Not monitored, 50mg Clomid- BFN

September and October: Missed Cycles due to vacation and a Half Marathon

IUI #8- Monitored and triggered on day 15, with one 23x18mm follicle- BFN on 11/19/2013

December:  Moved onto to see an RE to make a good plan.

IUI #9- 1/1/2014 Natural Cycle, BFP on 1/15/2014,  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

IUI #10 3/21/2014- Natural Cycle- BFP on 4/1/2014 (please don't be an April Fools.  Beta #1 13dpiui- 48, Beta #2 16dpiui- 416, Beta #3 1018...

1st Ultrasound- 4/22/2014- 6w4d HB- 134!

Check out my Blog at: http://pregnantboithinksoutloud.blogspot.com/ 

• @calsurb Great name! :) It was my southern Great Grandma's name! Ironically we didn't find that out until after we'd chosen it. 

@Aandstilltrying thanks! I still think we should get together and meet up once these babies start arriving...or even before! Getting my sub plans done was a huge relief. I'm so envious that you are going to stay home. Right now all I want to do is be home with this baby and she's not even here yet. I'm sure keeping up with your two babies will be the one of the hardest, and most joyful, things you've ever done! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi, it's so great to hear that everyone is doing well :)

Can we be added to the rosta, please? Our little girl is due Jan 3rd.

Not much going on at this end.  My blood pressure continues to bounce between low and 'regular' but we are otherwise continuing to have a healthy pregnancy.  We've attended a couple of parentcraft classes and are starting to let news of our pregnancy travel outside of immediate family (although we are still not Facebook public)  We've had messages of congratulations coming in, offers of saved baby clothes and in a couple weeks, my father will be in the UK and will visit us to have dinner one night.  It's all very real at the moment.  Yes, I still have to take moments to shake off the tension I've been holding onto for half of this pregnancy but we're getting there.

Paperwork finally came through from HR & I will officially be starting maternity leave on Dec 28th but, since I have almost six weeks holiday/time-in-lieu to use up before then, I will be off work in about three weeks :)

We don't usually make such a big deal about Halloween.  But since A is insisting that I stop cycling to work now (and I know better than to argue with her) I will be taking the bus and that means I have the opportunity to get creative.  We were thinking something with a 'mummy' theme...

• @pauljl‌ yes I agree on getting together soon!!!

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"