July 2013 Moms

SPAM-tural Born Thread Killer

Re: SPAM-tural Born Thread Killer

• Loading the player...
  • fabk said:
    @hollandmama   https://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2013/01/crochet-puppy-hat-pattern.html 
    I used this as my base idea and did some of my own creation as well. The one for Alex is similar to this one, the one for my nephew looks like an english bull dog (his pet). I love this girls site! She has some great patterns and tutorials!
    :-O There are some seriously awesome patterns!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • biggunsbo said:

My avi is back ladies. No more anonymous love tits. Andplusalso.... new name. Check it.

Woah, love the new name!!! @‌biggunsbo

• fabk said:

@hollandmama   https://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2013/01/crochet-puppy-hat-pattern.html 
    I used this as my base idea and did some of my own creation as well. The one for Alex is similar to this one, the one for my nephew looks like an english bull dog (his pet). I love this girls site! She has some great patterns and tutorials!

:-O There are some seriously awesome patterns!

I started following her on fb because I love her ideas. I want to do the reindeer hats next!
  • @PickleX I have honey dijon almond dust on my right thumb and pointer finger. 

Thought you should know.

I'm typing with part of one hand and all of the other, it's awkward but I don't want the dust to get on my white keyboard, the horror! 
  • Goddam Divvy bikers. *shakes fist*. The bank of them right near me mysteriously disappeared about a month ago (SWEEEET) and I've been less terrified as a pedestrian since  :-bd
  • I miss good soup. When I lived in Utah there was a cafe that had amazing soups. So many to choose from and within walking distance of my office. I miss the Wisconsin Cauliflower. Soooo yummy. I miss soup. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • haddocky said:

@andrea0418 why the heck wouldn't she take something beforehand? I took 3 ibuprofen!

That's what I kept asking her. Basically making fun of her. I asked if she took anything, tried laying down in a dark quiet place, drinking more fluids.... Nope she just went to the er?!
  • econmama said:
    Cold, rainy days make me miss Chicago. There is this amazing restaurant called Soupbox that does 30 soups a day. So tasty. My fave was 1/2 lobster bisque, 1/2 clam chowder.
    I wish the River North location delivered :(
  • Yes @sparkymcgeee please share! I don't know what taco soup is but I'm willing to try. I love most Mexican inspired food!
  • I'd like the recipe @sparkymcgeee it sounds tasty :)
  • Ok! Let me get it all together. I'll PM you ladies. 

Meimsx no more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"