May 2013 Moms

10 Things

CNJ4EVACNJ4EVA member
edited October 2014 in May 2013 Moms
1. I really need to get meats into this house.
2. Thank goodness my Aflac check came today.
3. I need to contact the rental office of my complex ASAP, the paperwork they gave us for the expected 15% increase in rent was actually calculated at 25%.
4. Placenta encapsulation was money well spent, so happy I did it.
5. I let DD play with my tablet so I could get some cleaning done in peace and she logged into one of my games and spent my hard earned coins.
6. I want to take Christmasy pics soon so I have plenty of time to order cards.
7. Coffee with coconut creamer is one of my favorite things on this planet.
8. I'm disappointed in the peanut butter pie recipe I made from Pinterest.
9. It's already pretty chilly here, didn't get much mild fall weather.
10. I wish my PP bleeding would have some consistency, this on and off is annoying.
Edit #8 recipe instead of results
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 10 Things

• MOMama987MOMama987 member
    edited October 2014
    1. I haven't posted in a lonnng time but I still lurk.
    2. I am procrastinating at work, and this seemed like a good way to do that.
    3. I just learned about the new role I will be starting at work... Very high profile, and a little intimidating. That's probably good, though.
    4. I ALSO sold at a consignment sale this past weekend (Stork Lady?) but only will pocket about $120.
    5. LO went on his first real rides 2 weekends ago and loves them.
    6. LO went on another ride this past weekend and hated it. (I don't blame him. I rode with him and I didn't like it either!)
    7. I really wish I had more vacation days.
    8. I feel a sick day coming on. (Cough, cough)
    9. I planned the week (meals, evening errands, etc) in advance. I NEVER do that. Let's see how it goes...
    10. I really hope our babysitter can watch LO this weekend. I still want... need... to see Gone Girl.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited October 2014
    1. I have an ultrasound next tuesday because I found a lump in my breast so they wanted to check it.
    2. Ugh i'm so tired lately.
    3. I have class tonight and I really don't feel like going.
    4. I can't believe how fast this month has flown by.
    5. I can't wait to bring dd to the fall festival on halloween.
    6. Madison has started saying please for everything now, and i feel so bad when I tell her no if she wants something she can't have.
    7. Dh has been carving his pumpkin and he is doing the nightmare before christmas, and it looks pretty cool.
    8. I can't wait for my hair appointment in november.
    9. Sometime this week I need to get my eyebrows waxed.
    10. And i can't think of anything else lol
    <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/23e56b12/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. My living room is an explosion of toys.
    2. And my sink is an explosion of dishes. Blah.
    3. We finally put our heat on.
    4. Dinner tonight was chicken baked with balsamic vinaigrette dressing...yum!
    5. DH is off doing something tomorrow so it is me and DS for a little bit.
    6. I hope any rain holds off until later tomorrow.
    7. DS has been showering with me lately that I can't remember the last time I had a shower just me.
    8. Bc of #7 I need to shave BADLY!
    9. It is pay week! But only Tuesday.
    10. I hope to see my niece and great nephew this week before they go back home.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • @cgiles120812  I had to have an ultrasound and mammogram back in July after I found a lump.  Scared the sh*t out of me but it turned out to be just a calcium deposit.  Hope your appointment goes well!
  • MamaMD said:

@cgiles120812  I had to have an ultrasound and mammogram back in July after I found a lump.  Scared the sh*t out of me but it turned out to be just a calcium deposit.  Hope your appointment goes well!

Yeah I'm not going to lie I've been nervous about it but I think it's probably a cyst or something. I hope so anyway
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"