2nd Trimester
Options

Movement

I am 26 weeks and 1 day! Im a little worried because last night my little boy was moving a lot and now today I have barely felt him! We had an extra ultrasound on Tuesday and he was on his stomach then! How much should I be worried if I havent felt him much since I have been up? How much do they sleep? I have tried eating drinking orange juice laying on my back and laying on my stomach which I know he hates it! Its only on accident and I dont stay there long?

Re: Movement

• Options
    When I was pregnant LO went through days of moving a ton and days that I barely felt him. I think it's pretty normal for movement to me inconsistent but if are really concerned you can call your OB's after hours line.
  • Options
    It's most likely that your baby is having a lazy day. But as others have said, give your OB a call if you're concerned.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read that babies sleep 14 hours + a day in the womb. Baby is probably just sleeping. I feel the babe kick more at night when I'm undistracted by normal activities. If you get worried call the O.B. :)
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

• Options
    With my first one I felt her move a lot, and all the time, but back then I wasn't working I was jusy going to school.... now with my second one I'm always working and only feel him move at night when I'm laying down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"