Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

seat insert for UppaBaby Vista?

My LO is 4.5 months old and has outgrown her Vista bassinet.  However, I tried putting her into the toddler seat today and she fell over to the side.  I see online that UppaBaby sells an infant insert.... is it worth it?  Is this something I can use for my DD who is 25" long already and 15 lbs?  Alternatively, anyone know if the Summer Infant snuzzler works in the Vista toddler seat?  Thanks!!!

Re: seat insert for UppaBaby Vista?

• Options
    Don't know. Hopefully a review for the item on Amazon would address your question. Am guessing you can use rolled up towels or rolled up blanket on either side of your child (just like the reccomedation is to do on carseats for infants/children). Is your 4.5 months old reclined? We always had our daughter reclined up until 6ish months or else we used the infant carseat on the stroller.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would go with the cheaper Snuzzler.  It works just as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice.  The depth of the seat isn't the issue -- it's that she falls over to her side and so ends up being on a diagonal from top to bottom, if that makes sense.  I ended up ordering the Snuzzler and I think it will do the trick just to keep her from falling over to her side.  She can sit up pretty well in terms of front to back when the seat is reclined -- she just tips over to the side.  Thanks again!
  • Options
    The Snuzzler works great in the Vista. I used mine since my guy was 4 weeks, and he's 6 months now and we still use it sometimes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got the Snuzzler and it works perfectly!  Thanks for all the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"