Trying to Get Pregnant

BFP 11dpiui

Hi everyone. I am 11dpiui and have my blood test on Thursday. I took a pregnancy test at 1pm today and it was clear as day. No faint line (I put a picture below). My trigger shot was 13 days ago. I know trigger can hang around for 14 days. Has anyone had the same thing and their blood test was positive too?

Re: BFP 11dpiui

• Loading the player...
  • Awesome. Generally if the HPT is positive, the blood test will be as well.
  • Thank you hippotooth for being supportive and appropriate on this page. I appreciate it
  • Hippo I don't think you used the correct font.

I couldn't figure out how to change it while mobile. Next time? Wait, is there a way to change font on mobile?
  • Awesome. Generally if the HPT is positive, the blood test will be as well.
    Except she had a trigger so she should rely on the blood test instead of the HPT.

Fair enough, but how long does the trigger usually stay in the system?
  • stytrue1 said:

Hi everyone. I am 11dpiui and have my blood test on Thursday. I took a pregnancy test at 1pm today and it was clear as day. No faint line (I put a picture below). My trigger shot was 13 days ago. I know trigger can hang around for 14 days. Has anyone had the same thing and their blood test was positive too?

I think this would be a legit question if she DIDNT know the trigger can hang around for up to 14 days. Since she put it in her post, she knows she shouldn't fave tested this early and that it could possibly be a false positive. She got her hopes up and wants us to encourage the possibility that she's pregnant when nobody can see inside her ute.

Hold your horses, OP.

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since July 2014
    BFP#1 11/1/14, EDD 7/15/15, 
    MM/C (blighted ovum) 12/2/14 at 8 wks, D&C 12/5/14
    Fur Parents to Mercy, Fluffy and Big Tex
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards