October 2012 Moms
Options

Holy crap! it's Monday already!

I can't believe it is already Monday.  Where did the weekend go?

Re: Holy crap! it's Monday already!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CnAnA said:

My kid just threw herself in the floor because I wouldn't let her kiss that baby on my screen. That'd be your kid @StefanieM522. :)

Also, it snowed last night!  First sticky snow of the year in town.  So we're fixing to go out and play.  Do you want to build a snowmaaaaan???

I'm so sorry!! He is a ladies man! LOL. He is always stealing my phone to kiss the babies when I'm on the bump.  :)

• Options
    I got a flu shot and my arm really freakin hurts. that is all. 
  • Options
    @mambonumber5 buy a men's Vader outfit.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    DH and I were invited to a costume party. I don't know what we're going to go as, ugh. 
  • Options
    I have a poodle skirt that i was going to wear for Halloween but now i want a different costume. Im thinking of making a bumblebee or lady bug maybe.

• Options
    Bless my kid's poor little heart. Her nose is running like a faucet so now that's as chapped as her lips. She's been in an ok mood, just tires easily and somewhat clingy. And, you know, since she's 2, she screams and loses her ever loving mind if she doesn't get her way. Been a long day.

BUT! Her one molar is abiut 3/4 above the gumline. Her other bottom molar is just peeking up. Then her top gums are swollen. Hold me.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"