Trouble TTC a Sibling

Hello! (intro)

Hi all! 

I was active on TTGP, and a bit on TTCAL (miscarried once), when TTC my now-2yo. Have been working on kiddo #2 since April, and just completed my first round of fertility testing u/s & bloodwork to be diagnosed again as having LPD & "suspected endo" due to persistent low back pain, spotting, and short cycles. I've been on progesterone supplements since we started TTC#2 due to my prior LPD diagnosis but after 9 cycles of still having very short LPs and lots of spotting even on the meds, now my doc has bumped me up to 400mg of progesterone (starting at 7dpo), in hopes that will work. Beginning that routine this cycle. Would love to hear from anyone else dealing with a LPD while trying for another pregnancy!

Anyway, so that's the short story on me! After months of TTC without being on The Bump I figured I'd wade back into these waters. Looking forward to chatting, and hoping everyone's stays here are brief. ;)

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
BFP #1 August 23

Re: Hello! (intro)

• Oh, and I'm a total newb for writing this, but I've tried to update my signature now that I'm back but haven't had any luck. Sorry for the outdated info down there!
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!! What is LPD?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me: 28, DH: 33
    Conceived DD in <1yr w/o assistance
    TTC#2 since 11/2013
    DX: PCOS
    Benched pending conf of Rubella immunity
    Next Cycle: CLOMID round 1

• Welcome!! What is LPD?
    Hi! Sorry for the acronyms: Luteal Phase Defect. 
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Hi and welcome! My DD seems to be about the same age as your little guy

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• HI!

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"