June 2014 Moms
Options

Favorite horror movies?

With Halloween approaching so many classic scary movies are on tv. What are your favorites?
First time mommy-to-be
E.D.D. June 1, 2014

Re: Favorite horror movies?

• Options
    ELC252011ELC252011 member
    edited October 2014
    I like watching 80s/early 90s horror movies. Give my Freddy and Jason movies over modern day horror any day.
    Edit: forgot the slash 8-X
  • Options
    The Shining is my #1... The Exorcism and Rosemary's Baby... The Ring is a favorite, too, as is The Mist and The Descent.

I know Hitchcock is suspense not horror but I have to say, The Birds and Psycho, too.

image        image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE horror movies!
    The Exorcism to this day still scares me. I love the classics. I prefer Freddy over Jason. I saw Poltergeist 3 (?) the other day... The one where carol Ann lives with her aunt and uncle in an apartment building and the ghosts are in the mirrors. Still creepy...

High Tension is one of my newer favorites. It's in French but it's twisted and I love it. Hostel and Hostel 2 were pretty good... The Hills Have Eyes...
    I know I have LOTS more but my mind is blanking due to lack of sleep.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I still like Child's Play, the Poltergeists, and other similar movies. I'm not into slasher gory films so never bothered with Saw and the like. I also love The Ring, The Grudge, insidious, the conjuring, Mama, Drag Me To Hell, paranormal activities...not sure if they are horror or scary in category but they spook me every time!
    First time mommy-to-be
    E.D.D. June 1, 2014

• Options
    None of em! I'm with @skittler2‌ the minute s preview of a scary movie comes on I close my eyes and hum to myself
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only horror movie I truly enjoy is The Decent. Both bloody and psychological. I am claustrophobic and the majority of it takes place in caves deep underground. I saw it in the theater and we drove home with all the car windows down so I didn't feel trapped.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    I can do suspense, but I can't do gore. I walked out of The House of Wax because I thought I was going to be sick. The Hills Have Eyes scares me because the setting looks too close to where I actually live. I like The Ring a lot. That's about as scary as I can get.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"