Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro 5 weeks

xtina22312xtina22312 member
edited September 2014 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
hey all, coming over from May 15, just needing some support. I have 1 beautiful healthy daughter which I am thankful for but found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks 9-17 Started spotting brown last Sunday, worst pains on Monday felt like I was getting stabbed.. Called ob and they said no bleeding to just get betas drawn. Labs came back with low hcg of 226 and low progesterone of 10. Started me pro tabs and repeat labs 2 days... That night had gush of blood and haven't stopped since, i obviously called Ob after the blood and they said it could of been normal... Repeat labs were beta 157 and yesterday 117 so dropping. I thought I had come to terms with it and I know things happen. But this is the absolute longest process ever

Re: Intro 5 weeks

• Hi there.  I was on the May 15 board too.  I'm sorry for your loss.  I found out I was pg on 9/19 and began to miscarry on 9/28.  I have a lot of ups and downs right now.  I am doing better today but have my moments.  I had cramping and brownish spotting that turned red.  Also passed a few small clots in the process.  Things are still going on today.  The bleeding actually got heavier today but as of now they are better.  The cramping is now gone.  Sorry for your loss.  Hopefully things won't take too long.
  • imakeeff0rtsimakeeff0rts member
    edited October 2014
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'm in May 15, too, and am in the process of miscarrying.
    ETA: 8 weeks today, but baby is measuring 5w6d.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss. I was on the March 15 board. I was 13 weeks last week when I had to go to the er, I started gushing blood and ended up with a D&C. Hugs to you.
  • Sorry for both of ur losses
  • So many hugs to all of you. I was on May '15, too but I believe I'm in the process of miscarrying. 8 weeks today. I noticed brown spotting last week on Wednesday, and after lab work and everyone telling everything will be fine, found out my hCG was 2,250. On Monday, my hCG was 930. I haven't gone to work in two days and can't really function when I'm not keeping my mind busy.

Anyway, you're all in my thoughts. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending T&P your way.
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Sorry for ur loss Heeter it's a long process! Hopefully we will all get our happy healthy babies sooner then later!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending T&Ps your way.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Doesn't sound normal... Sorry for your loss :(
  • Sorry for your loss, I also come from the May 15 board. I have a D&C scheduled for Tuesday! ((Hugs))
    Met 10/27/2006 & Married 6/7/2014
    BFP 8/30/2104 | EDD 5/11/2015 | MS 10/3/2014 | D&C 10/7/2014
    BFP 12/31/2014 | EDD 9/13/2015 PLEASE be our RAINBOW

• So sorry for your loss. I, too, am coming over from May 15. They found a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks after seeing a heartbeat the previous week. I am in the process of letting things happen naturally, and it breaks my heart every day. Sending hugs and thoughts to you. So sorry you've joined us.
  • Sorry for your losses girls, it can feel like such a long process :(
    I've just got back from a 5 day quick holiday to try to help with the recovery mentally. I'm now in the 'waiting for my first af stage' since my d&c. I had almost no bleeding after the d&c however began bleeding one week later, spotting has only just stopped in the last couple of days so I'm hoping that I'm now recovering. In my previous miscarriage I retained some of the placenta so it took a few months to recover, I'm hoping this is not the case again. Good luck to all of you in your recoveries, it's such an emotional experience and I'm so glad I've found this group to help me through it. Friends and family, even my husband find it hard to see just how difficult this experience can be for us all. I'm tired of people saying 'oh well it was probably for the best' or 'don't worry you can try again soon' or my absolute favourite 'just get over it!' Blah! Easier said than done.
    There are some wonderful women in this group who understand the grief and fear of loss, I'm so thankful for this
    Married to a wonderful man

TTC since 2001

4 losses - last one in september 2014 (9 weeks - male trisomy 15)

High FSH and low ovarian reserve

Ever hopeful that one day my dreams will come true
  • I'm also from May 2015, on my second MMC.

I'm in the Waiting game right now, They drew my beta on Monday and it was 35,000.& they didn't see anything on the ultrasound No Sac, just tissue.

They are wanting to take my beta on Monday again to confirm its going down before D&C.

I havnt had spotting or cramping & the wait is horrible...last MC I took Cytotec & it was emotionally scaring for me looking back I remember it being so hard.

My best friend was a week behind me this time and Saw her baby's heartbeat and saw the baby.. I have never experienced that even after 2 Pregnancys

But it does get better as time goes on & joy comes back slowly...

praying for a miracle.

BabyFetus Ticker

My angel* MMC 6w4d 6/7/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"