Trying to Get Pregnant

Hey @dozensofus, what's your dill? [Discussion Closed]

Re: Hey @dozensofus, what's your dill? [Discussion Closed]

• Loading the player...
  • This thread is a little confusing to me but are we assuming Nelly started the confessional? Please correct me if I'm wrong because this is the way I'm reading this.
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • pippacricketpippacricket member
    edited October 2014
    dozenofus joined 10/13 and is active now. How come we think she can't post?
    ::points down::
    BigPICKLE said:
    She was posting yesterday, but I've received "word" that she is back to newb status and can no longer post. I didn't realize the 3 day wait allowed someone to post after 3 days and then makes them wait again. Weird.

Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Well, shit. If that isn't the biggest kick in the gut?
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    TTC #1 since 8/14

The furry ones:

• Imma be honest here.  I have only a very tiny amount of sympathy for TTGP in this situation.  When the confessional was revived, everyone was all "Aw yea, dis gon be gud!"

A very small portion of people were like "Uh, this is going to suck and get people hurt"

But no, popular opinion was that SO much fun was going to be had, and teehee isn't it fun to post secret nasty shit about peeps?  Yeah...... no it isn't fun, no it isn't full of teehees, and no it doesn't ever turn out to benefit anyone but the people who roll in drama like a dog in shit.

So yeah, it sucks that people are hurt.  But you all were kind of sticking your dick into a beehive on purpose.

"Nobody dies a virgin, because in the end life fucks us all."
  • emopny said:
    Imma be honest here.  I have only a very tiny amount of sympathy for TTGP in this situation.  When the confessional was revived, everyone was all "Aw yea, dis gon be gud!"

A very small portion of people were like "Uh, this is going to suck and get people hurt"

But no, popular opinion was that SO much fun was going to be had, and teehee isn't it fun to post secret nasty shit about peeps?  Yeah...... no it isn't fun, no it isn't full of teehees, and no it doesn't ever turn out to benefit anyone but the people who roll in drama like a dog in shit.

So yeah, it sucks that people are hurt.  But you all were kind of sticking your dick into a beehive on purpose.
    When it rolled out no one who was originally for it thought that people were going to be that cruel.

It's different to say "Darcy is annoying because she talks about herself too much" instead of "Darcy is a bitch and deserves to be locked up."
    That's true, but let's all be real here.  What kind of person would be happy to moderate a behind-the-back gossip board?  

This girl?: 

Or this girl:

• emopny said:
    Imma be honest here.  I have only a very tiny amount of sympathy for TTGP in this situation.  When the confessional was revived, everyone was all "Aw yea, dis gon be gud!"

Confessing to masturbating with a hamster(old confessional) is a far fucking cry from blaming women for their infertility & wishing miscarriages on people(new bullshit). Many of the people that objected to reincarnating the confessional were the ones specifically hurt by it. But lets continue to blame the victims, they were wearing short skirts & dancing provocatively. 
    lol, wtf are you smoking?  Oh yeah, I totes think rape is A ok because I am rolling my eyes at everyone who wanted the confessional now being butt hurt.  Legit connection of topics.

• cjchio said:
    That confessional was a pile of shit that hurt many people on this board. The person that ran it deserves a call out, and we deserve an explanation. If you don't understand that, I suggest you leave the thread.
    Let's just hope the lesson finally sticks.  I believe the confessional prior to this one blew up ugly-style too.   Confessionals don't ever, ever, ever stay 'nice'.  Ever.

• @divinemsbee   I agree with your thoughts.  It made me wonder if some of those butthurt newbs were actual newbs or just sock puppet trolls of a reg.

I have no proof at all.  I was hurt by the confessional but not near as much as a few others that I am close to.  I'm all for someone calling me out if I made a mistake or am in the wrong but the shit said on that confessional was completely out of line.

All I know is I'd love more info from anyone who was a part of it.  I'd like to know why they thought it was "ok" to treat people they considered friends that way.
    I just assumed it was the mod posting like the butt hurt newb to try and call out Regs for "being mean."
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• MyshMysh member
    edited October 2014
    Mysh said:
    My whole problem with the confessional (any version) isn't that it is a place to hide from the ban hammer and speak your mind, but that it is a place people use to be anonymous and 'get away with' saying gross and hateful things. 

It is disgusting. Honestly TOU should only apply when someone is being hateful about a call out. If you aren't being hurtful or the person your calling out wasn't acting like a cuntcake then it shouldn't be a bannable offense. 

Sorry, end rant. 
    You just rejoined 9 days ago. How do you know anything about this?

I agree with what you said just want to know how you have any knowledge of what was said on the confessoinal as it was pulled down over 9 days ago. 
    I have been lurking on and off since August. I also spend time going back through old posts to read up on what has been happening. 

ETA: The confessional isn't a new form of drama. It was happening back when I was around the first time too.
    Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• cjchio said:
    That confessional was a pile of shit that hurt many people on this board. The person that ran it deserves a call out, and we deserve an explanation. If you don't understand that, I suggest you leave the thread.
    Let's just hope the lesson finally sticks.  I believe the confessional prior to this one blew up ugly-style too.   Confessionals don't ever, ever, ever stay 'nice'.  Ever.
    cjchio said:
    emopny said:
    Snip
    lol, wtf are you smoking?  Oh yeah, I totes think rape is A ok because I am rolling my eyes at everyone who wanted the confessional now being butt hurt.  Legit connection of topics.

It's what you are doing though. Saying you have no sympathy for those who were hurt by this is like blaming a girl for getting raped because she was drinking. It's the same mind set.

It's not butthurt when very real things were said about very real people. You think it's butthurt to be offended by someone saying infertile women don't deserve babies? You are on my post it.
    My post it gets a name as well.
    lol ok.  I know you are all riled and waiting for someone's ass to crawl in.  

FYI, while you are flinging around rape and victim accusations, I was actually one of the original people saying the confessional was a fucking stupid childish idea that was going to blow up in everyone's faces.  I'm sure I even ended up on the confessional somewhere along the line. I dunno, because I left that shit show.

Am I sitting here laughing at how it blew up after I was in a vast minority (and it was a very small minority) and told to shut up at the time? You betcha.

• cjchio said:
    cjchio said:
    cjchio said:
    emopny said:
    Snip

It's what you are doing though. Saying you have no sympathy for those who were hurt by this is like blaming a girl for getting raped because she was drinking. It's the same mind set.

It's not butthurt when very real things were said about very real people. You think it's butthurt to be offended by someone saying infertile women don't deserve babies? You are on my post it.

FYI, while you are flinging around rape and victim accusations, I was actually one of the original people saying the confessional was a fucking stupid childish idea that was going to blow up in everyone's faces.  I'm sure I even ended up on the confessional somewhere along the line. I dunno, because I left that shit show.

Am I sitting here laughing at how it blew up after I was in a vast minority (and it was a very small minority) and told to shut up at the time? You betcha.

---------------quote fail El oh fucking el. What do you not understand about we didn't believe it would turn into that? It shouldn't have. There was no reason for it to. Seriously, you're done here. Just crawl back to whatever hole you came out.
    You all were told that it would down that way by people with experience in confessionals, cupcake.

Like I said, stuck your dick in a beehive, then cried when it hurt.

• cjchio said:
    cjchio said:
    cjchio said:
    cjchio said:
    emopny said:
    Snip

---------------quote fail El oh fucking el. What do you not understand about we didn't believe it would turn into that? It shouldn't have. There was no reason for it to. Seriously, you're done here. Just crawl back to whatever hole you came out.
    You all were told that it would down that way by people with experience in confessionals, cupcake.

Like I said, stuck your dick in a beehive, then cried when it hurt.
    ---------- quote fail Why are you still here? To stir more shit and act like a huge fucking twat? Eta don't fucking call me cupcake.
    Pretty much.  Also, for a TB member, you spend an awful lot of time telling people how to post.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"