Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Pottery Barn Sale - too soon to buy crib?

Pottery Barn is having a nursery sale and the crib I've been eyeing is $150 off. I'm nearing the end of my first trimester, is it too soon to buy the crib? Does anyone know if they have sales frequently? Maybe they will have a sale around the holidays?

Re: Pottery Barn Sale - too soon to buy crib?

• Options
    What crib is it?  They have sales every once in a while.  I don't think it is too soon to buy a crib, IMO.  If you see one you like, go for it :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    It's the Fillmore crib.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a big proponent of buying now rather than regretting later. There is nothing worse than waiting to buy something and then either the price goes back up and stays there or, worse, the item gets backordered/discontinued!!
  • Options
    Watch with the fillmore. They're discontinuing the sun valley espresso color in they line, so if that's what you're getting, get every piece you need :)
  • Options
    We bought our crib on sale at the beginning of the second trimester. We left it in the box for a while. I say do it now. It can get expensive buying all of the baby stuff so if you find what you like and its on sale do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"