November 2014 Moms
Options

babies rus breast pump service

Is it too good to be true??? I have spent hours on the phone with my insurance company.  I have tried to get answers from them.  I have been transferred to a lot of different people and been given incorrect answers.  So I contacted the babies r us breast pump service and things are moving along quickly.  I gave them my information the other day, and they just sent me an email with all the answers I've been looking for from my insurance company.  They will now order the pump and whatnot for me.  A free service?!! Is this too good to be true???  What the heck does babies r us get out of it??? 

N14 mommy to be :)

My favorites: husband, chocolate.

Re: babies rus breast pump service

• Options
    My insurance will only let me buy a pump from a medical supply store, not a retail stores like BRU or BBB.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My insurance let me order a free pump through a website. It was really easy, and is legit. I got a nice medella one. I also had the option to go through the babies r us program, where you call some.
    My prince

My princess

Name my baby!
  • Options
    My insurance will only let me buy a pump from a medical supply store, not a retail stores like BRU or BBB.
    It's not through the regular retail store, it's a separate service offered.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm almost tempted to try out this service to see what they tell me.

I know what my insurance offers and where I have to buy it. I'm just curious if the toys r us service will tell me something different.

I'm a little concerned with the medala logo on the page. I wonder if they are sponsored by them or put pressure on moms to buy their brand of pump.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I did this…my insurance is through UHC and this is they response I got…I am not going to use their service though…but it was interesting to see. If you go to the website of brand of pump that you want, they will usually let you know who you can use if you input your insurance information.

**Upon verifying your insurance, your plan does allow for an Upgraded Medela Package WITH A FEE.  If you are interested in receiving the Upgraded Medela Package, the cost to you will be $95.   Specifications for these pumps are listed below.

Specifications for these pumps are as follows:

Ameda Purely Yours Dual Electric Personal Double Pump (Covered by Insurance at 100%.  NO COST TO YOU)

• Portable electric pump
    • Custom control/suction speed
    • Airlock Protection
    • Includes double pumping kit with two milk bottles, two standard flanges and power adaptor

Click on link below to view product:

https://nationalrehab.com/breastpump/ameda-breastpump-17070pmw.html

Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breastpump Starter Set (Covered by Insurance at 100%.  NO COST TO YOU)

• Portable electric pump with patented 2-Phase Expression technology
    • Automatic transition from stimulation to expression phase after two minutes
    • One-touch let-down button allows for more efficient pumping
    • Adjustable speed/vacuum control
    • Capable of single and double pumping
    • Includes double pumping kit with two medium breastshields, two breastmilk bottles, lids and power adaptor

Click on link below to view product

https://nationalrehab.com/breastpump/medela-breastpump-57081.html

Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump Tote or Backpack Upgrade (PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THIS PRODUCT, THERE IS A $95 UPGRADE CHARGE AND YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN THE ATTACHED UPGRADE AGREEMENT FORM. PAYMENT IS DUE UPON PLACING YOUR ORDER.

SHIPPING TIME FOR THIS UPGRADED PUMP IS 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS)

• Microfiber tote (# 57063) or backpack (# 57062), both with integrated electric pump
    • Patented 2-Phase Expression technology
    • Automatic transition from stimulation to expression phase after two minutes
    • One-touch let-down button allows for more efficient pumping
    • Adjustable speed/vacuum control
    • Capable of single and double pumping
    • Includes removable cooler bag, contoured ice pack, double pumping kit with four breastmilk bottles, lids, two PersonalFit™ breastshields, battery pack and A/C adaptor

Click on link below to view product

https://www.nationalrehab.com/breastpump/medela-breastpump-57063.html

• Options
    I used it. It was awesome! The pump comes through a durable medical supplier, not actually from bru.

They do all the work. My medela pump came within a few days without me paying anything.

They get the sale of the pump out of it.

It's really a win/win.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm almost tempted to try out this service to see what they tell me.

I know what my insurance offers and where I have to buy it. I'm just curious if the toys r us service will tell me something different.

I'm a little concerned with the medala logo on the page. I wonder if they are sponsored by them or put pressure on moms to buy their brand of pump.

Medela was the only option I was initially given, but it's what I wanted, so I didn't ask if others were available.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I used this and it couldn't have been easier! I definitely recommend giving it a shot.
    We're welcoming a girl to our family--Audrey Kay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 8.28.10 | Me: 26 DH: 26 | Due with our First | EDD 11.01.14
  • Options
    Has anyone used kaiser for a breast pump before?? Just wondering if they are different?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"