June 2014 Moms
Options

~~Early June Mommas PAL~~

Hey ladies!  The check-in has been pretty slow as we all adjust to our life change but hopefully things will pick up eventually. I'm hoping that maybe by starting this on Friday, we might see more people at the check-in.  We miss our ladies.  Have a great weekend!

How old is LO?

LOs name?

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?

Challenges/Successes?

Cute/Funny stories?

QOTW- Halloween is coming up quick.  What is your LO(s) going to be this year?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: ~~Early June Mommas PAL~~

• Options

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Options
    How old is LO? 4 months next week (already?!?)

LOs name? Zach

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?Not been my best, super lightheaded for weeks and just feeling stressed.

Challenges/Successes? Tons of cooing and he has finally started to fall into a nap schedule. He also (I'm sure temporarily) shifted his night feedings in a way that let me get more sleep. We had a good week with the reflux then yesterday was a disaster and we both went through an entire load of laundry. I also have DH convinced finally that there is a possible lip tie that we need to have checked.

Cute/Funny stories? He has those wooden stacking blocks that he keeps trying to fit into his mouth, it is super cute. He also loves holding his feet and as soon as I undo his diaper on the changing table, he holds his feet up for me, too cute

QOTW- Halloween is coming up quick.  What is your LO(s) going to be this year? I have no clue! I need to get on that today.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! 

How old is LO? She was 4 months on the 11th. 

LOs name? Sawyer 

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Stressed about money...but what else is new.  I have no idea how we'll ever be able to afford having another kid. DH and I have been arguing about everything this week and all 3 of us have been sick too.  I'm hoping this weekend we can all just chill and get better.  

Challenges/Successes?  I'm not loving my job anymore.  It's a grant funded program and there are a lot of changes going on.  I don't believe they'll get rid of our program, but I'm not sure how long I'll want to stick around after it is restructured.  

Cute/Funny stories?  While we were home sick the past few days, we started letting LO interact more with the dogs and she LOVES them.  She starts talking to them and petting them.  She also starts laughing when they give her kisses.  

QOTW- Halloween is coming up quick.  What is your LO(s) going to be this year?  Minnie Mouse... since LO's birthday is only 11 days after mine, we would've been about the same age on halloween.  I was Minnie Mouse and I want LO to be the same thing so we can recreate a cute picture that my mom has of me on my first Halloween.  I want to frame it and give it as a gift to my mom.  
  • Options
    How old is LO? 4 months / 3 weeks

LOs name? Kelsey

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?  Physically, I just wish more weight would come off.  I'm still feeling light-headed and faint but all of my tests came back normal and I never peed on a stick.  I have a feeling now that it may be my thyroid medicine doing it to me so I need to make an appt.  Emotionally I'm just exhausted dealing with both DDs at night after a full-days work 4 nights in a row by myself.  Ugh, thank goodness DH is home for a few days.

Challenges/Successes? 
    Challenges - Keeping my butt-wiping toddler's hands clean to play with the baby!  I thought she may have had a bad reaction to her shots two weeks ago (fever/irratability) but she just got another round and seems alright so we'll see.
    Successes - She started rolling back to front last Friday and hasn't stopped now.  She's starting to scooch backwards and forwards a little bit now.  I think we're in trouble.  

Cute/Funny stories? So we started playing around with cereal and purees when we have the time.  She just started getting the hang of it this weekend but before that, she was blowing cereal and puree bubbles at me and giggling the whole time.

QOTW- Halloween is coming up quick.  What is your LO(s) going to be this year? I'm wearing her in the ergo and she'll be a box of popcorn. :)

@smhorak - I hope you feel better soon.
    @Yummmy721 - I so want to see that picture of Levi.  How is his thyroid?
    @skamber - Don't worry about the rolling.  DD1 was a late bloomer to everything and she's a normal 3-yr old. :)  Its hard not to compare though.
    @Brittnic531 - Love love love, the Halloween outfit idea

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Options
    I can't wait to see everyone's LOs dressed up. ;)

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Options
    @kimmyberly26‌ - I can't wait to see your popcorn costume!
  • Options

How old is LO? 4 months today

LOs name? Griffin Alistair

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?  Physically in better shape than before lo because I'm more active (and drink more coffee lol). Emotionally, I still have a lot off PP anxiety, but meds and therapy are helping along with working (gets my mind off of the what if's and dwelling on crap).

Challenges/Successes?  Challenges: BF'ing/pumping - I really wanted to BF/pump lo exclusively, but my breast reduction 10 years ago took out too much tissue and I am LUCKY if I get 2oz per pumping session and still have to supplement with donor breast milk/formula when I BF.  It's probably the most defeated I've felt in this whole process. Work also doesn't allot the necessary time that my body requires to pump adequately (by law they do, in practice it isn't feasible) - nursing is a selfless career.   

Successes: DH and I are really getting this parenting thing down and lo is really fitting in to our lifestyle somewhat seamlessly. H has really stepped up more than I expected since I've gone back to work, making going to dinner and on trips doable. We've discovered we might just be good parents after all and are starting to fall back in love with each other again (not just with lo).

Cute/Funny stories? I almost always have a coffee nearby and recently lo has been grabbing at everything and sticking it in his mouth. A couple of days ago, he grabbed my coffee and mouthed on the rim with a scrunched up nose - luckily, I had my camera out and the pics that we got are my absolute favorite! Adorable and goofy. Note: the coffee was not hot at anymore and almost gone (no real risk of burning baby or him injesting any).

QOTW- Halloween is coming up quick. What is your LO(s) going to be this year? lo is going to be Rocky, DH will be Bullwinkle, and I will be Natasha (until I go in to work).

Egg Retrieval - Feb. 2013 -> OHSS.  FET#1 - June 2013(failed). FET#2 - October 2013(success!) Griffin Alistair: 6#10oz 20" long, born 6/19/14 @ 4:04am
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"