Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Deleted

kearls227kearls227 member
edited October 2014 in Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Re: Deleted

• Thanks ladies. I did it one time and like I said felt guilty and didn't know if it was appropriate. Now I clearly see it wasn't a good idea and I won't be doing it again. I wasn't trying to be a "shitty parent".
  • Yes, I know it was pointless I wanted to delete the entire thread because I'm so embarrassed now and feel more awful than I did before but I don't know how to. I love my LO more than words can say and I know everyone makes mistakes as parents and I made one last night. I feel like I let him down last night and I don't want to let that happen again.

Thanks for being brutally honest in your first post. As much as I hated reading it, I did ask for opinions and needed to know that what I did wasn't appropriate for his age.
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha yes I will certainly take future advice with a grain of salt. :)
  • If my 5 week old is actively sucking on a paci after I have fed her then I know she is still hungry. Perhaps that is why your lo is still fussing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kearls227 said:
    Yes, I know it was pointless I wanted to delete the entire thread because I'm so embarrassed now and feel more awful than I did before but I don't know how to. I love my LO more than words can say and I know everyone makes mistakes as parents and I made one last night. I feel like I let him down last night and I don't want to let that happen again. Thanks for being brutally honest in your first post. As much as I hated reading it, I did ask for opinions and needed to know that what I did wasn't appropriate for his age.
    You obviously didn't do it to be mean to your baby or you wouldn't have gotten on here and asked people for their thoughts. You're right, everyone makes mistakes, don't be too hard on yourself! This new mom stuff is hard! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"