Infertility
Options

***November Tiny Turkeys Check-in 10/16***

mariana81mariana81 member
edited October 2014 in Infertility

Welcome to the November Tiny Turkeys Check-In!!!  Check-ins will be every Monday & Thursday. Your check-in leaders are @cwoodward777 (Monday) and @marianass (Thursday).

This is a check-in for those who are doing IVF/IVM or FET with an ER/ET scheduled for November. If you are interested in joining, please fill us in on your cycle below.  Please include what cycle number this is for you, where you are in the process, when you expect to start stims, and when you're planning on retrieval and transfer.  Also, please update us along the way!

For those that don't have it yet, here is the link to our new badge...

https://i57.tinypic.com/xfosio.jpg

Below is our list so far. Everyone is welcome, so please let us know if you would like to be added.

QOTD: What are your hobbies?  (Especially to do to pass the time during all these waiting periods we have!!)

Stimming

@cac111789 – IVF#1
@crazygirl7882 – FET#1
@ktabs – FET#1
@Lc102310 – FET#1
@new2IVF – IVF#1
@Pcmay20 – IVF#1
@Rcvb22 – FET#1
@Ready4one – IVF#2

Prepping/BCPs

alpCRNA – IVF#2
AngM123 – IVF#1
@AuroraP725 – FET#1
Bcara11 – FET#1
@blueeyes233 – IVF#3
@bunnybunn4 – IVF#1
carrieharry79 – IVF#1
@cokiebear - IVF#2
@CRMhoney – IVF#2
@cwoodward777 – FET#2
Discouraged31 – IVF#1
fjamil1 – IVF#2
Giants721 – FET#1
jeezidunno – FET#1
jen102279 – FET#1
kaly75 – FET#1
katers79 – FET#1
@kristyn831 – IVF#1
K1111K – FET#1 
lebradford – IVF#1
lmc0513 – IVF#3
@marianass – IVF#2
Marissa6609 – IVF#2
mrsCW – FET#1
NariaDreaming – IVF#1
RG1979 – IVF#2
@RunCC37– DE IVF#1
@shelbeans82 – IVF#3
ssoennin – IVF#1
SweetieShellieH – IVF#1
@Spring78 – FET #2
stace2524 – IVF#1
@swyatt2014 – IVF#1
Tiffany0614 – FET 1
TLooney17 – IVF#1
Twinkie0612 – IVF#4
wcasar – IVF#1

We are still missing a few people… please, give us an update!!
cac111789 – IVF#1
new2IVF – IVF#1
Rcvb22 – FET#1
Ready4one – IVF#2
Discouraged31 – IVF#1
lmc0513 – IVF#3
TTC since May 2013, w/ RE since July 2014

Me: 33 Poor responder, Low AMH
DH: 32 Severe MFI 
09/2014 IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 2 immature eggs
11/2014 IVF #2 - Micro Flare Lupron - 3 immature eggs
Please forgive my writing mistakes, english is my second language.
imageimage

Re: ***November Tiny Turkeys Check-in 10/16***

• Options
    NariaDreaming I guess I will try crochet.. I have tried to knit once and I was not good on it, though..  /:)

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I crochet, I'm pretty decent at it, take the occasional order (my pic is a nautical theme Bobble baby blanket that I did). If you guys need any tips just ask. I haven't done baby clothes yet since I don't have a baby to be my model but I love making Bobble and color work blankets, toys/ stuffed animals, booties/shoes, hats, leg warmers and cocoons.
    Melissa - 36   DH - 42
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PCOS, MTHFR, MFI
    TTC # 1 4+years
    6 months Clomid/Unmonitored TI with GYN
    1st RE visit Jan'11
    7 Clomid IUI's 3/11-3/12 - 4 with DS
    8/11 Clomid/IUI/DS - BFP!  MMC 8 weeks D&C 10/11
    4/12 Moving on to IVF!
    8/12 IVF/ICSI 16R/6M/5F 5DT of 2 blasts, froze 1 BFP! Heart beat at 7wk us! MMC 9 weeks D&C 10/12
    1/13 FET Transferred our 1 frozen blast - BFN
    6/13 IVF/ICSI 27R/17M/7F 3DT 2 embryos, froze 1 hatching blast - BFN  
    11/14 IVF 33R/28M/20F (12/16F DH/ICSI, 8/12F DS/Natural) - 5dt of 2 morulas - BFP! 
                   Beta 1 12dp5dt - 162
                   Beta 2 15dp5dt - 414  
    image  image
  • Options
    I ordered my meds this week! Most of them should be here tomorrow. The last med, compound micro dose Ovidrel, should be here on the 28th, it only has a 14 day shelf life so it has to come last minute

I leave for vacation on Saturday so I'll miss the next two check ins.

QOTD: I wish I could say working out, but no, just no. :) I read, hike, and crochet mostly.
    Melissa - 36   DH - 42
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PCOS, MTHFR, MFI
    TTC # 1 4+years
    1st RE visit Jan'11
    4/12 Moving on to IVF!
    8/12 IVF/ICSI 16R/6M/5F 5DT of 2 blasts, froze 1 BFP! Heart beat at 7wk us! MMC 9 weeks D&C 10/12
    11/14 IVF 33R/28M/20F (12/16F DH/ICSI, 8/12F DS/Natural) - 5dt of 2 morulas - BFP! 
                   Beta 1 12dp5dt - 162
                   Beta 2 15dp5dt - 414  
    image  image
  • Options
    Hi all, I've been a bit MIA. I am actually going to be pushing back to December for my ER/ET, though I'll start stimming at the very end of November -- so it doesn't look like I'll be part of this group. 

I was all ready to dive into IVF #2 with the same REI & practice, who I really like. My clinic & dr have a good reputation, but their SART stats are not that high. I justified it on the premise that they don't screen their patients at all. But I had some doubts, mostly about their lab. So I had consultations with the 2 clinics with the highest rates in my area and I'm going to be switching. That's the good news. The bad news is that it looks like I may have a (new) 4cm endometrioma in my right ovary. I'm hoping that's not the case and that it goes away next time, but I'm thinking my last IVF cycle made my body freak out. My new RE said not to have another surgery before IVF, so I won't -- but I'm worried this may screw me a bit. Oh boy. 

Anyways, best of luck to all of you in November! 

QOTD: My hobbies -- I've always been into home improvement projects. It's pretty weird. 
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Me: 33, "beyond stage 4" endo with bilateral endometriomas (removed Oct '13)
    Him: 33, great

TTC since January 2013 (with 9-months off due to lap surgery & lingering Lupron)
    IUI #1 with Letrozole 5mg - BFN (June 2014) 
    IUI #2 with Letrozole 7.5mg- BFN (July 2014)

IVF #1 (Sept 2014) - Antagonist Protocol - 7 eggs retrieved, 5 mature, 2 fertilized normally. 
    One embryo transferred on Day 3, one embryo allowed to develop further (but arrested). BFN. 

IVF #2 with ICSI (Dec 2014) - New clinic. 
    Similar protocol, but tweaked -- estrogen priming instead of BCPs, higher dosage of Follistim, etc

image        image
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Wow @blueeyes233you are  professional!!! What a great work in your picture. How did you learn crochet? Do you have any suggestions on how I should start?  Have a nice time during your vacation week!!!

Twinkie0612. Hope you will be free from it soon! I will be on EPP as you but I don’t know if my ER will also add Lupron or micro doses of hcg… I was reading about that on another post, the results were impressive, but my progesterone was a little high in my previous cycle so let’s see next week what my nurse will tell…

I am sorry you won’t be able to cycle with us @amyalbert but hopefully December will be your lucky month. Good luck with the new clinic, I would have done the same as you did, we don’t have much information about these clinics so unfortunately sometimes we have to rely on SART to make this kind of decisions.. FX (legs, and my hole body crossed ;) ) that it is nothing and next cycle you won’t find any endometrioma at all.

Oh boy, what a stressful time @spring78! Hope everything went well with your MIL.

Have a nice trip @stace2524!! 

edit:misspeling 

imageimage

• Options
    @marianess thanks for the advice! I'll definitely try ice before any IM injections.

@amyalbert‌ sorry to hear about the setback. That sounds like a great decision though. GL next month!

AFM I had my SHG Tuesday. Everything looked great other than a cyst that I've had since March. It hasn't gone away. I've had problems with cysts since I was 16 so I'm not really surprised. My RE seems to think it shouldn't affect my egg production and that he can drain it during my ER. I'm hoping it's the right decision. He seems to know his stuff so I am trusting him for now. Now I am just waiting for AF to begin meds. The waiting part of this is so hard sometimes!

QOTD: while I wait for everything to begin, I enjoy spending time with my nephews. They are 2 and 3 months and are so fun to be around. I spend as much time with them as possible. I have to get my baby fix somehow
  • Options
    Spring78 hope you MIL recovers fast from the surgery.

AFM: I have 8 more days of BCP left. Have appt. on monday top discuss protocol, and dosage.   Hopefully AF will be here the last week of October, and then start stims. I still have to order my medication. 

QOTD: I love to sew, read, watch TV and a new addiction Candy Crush. Work is keeping me busy now a days so have not done much sewing or reading.  But I do try to sqeeze in a short story online.
  • Options
    Nothing really new here.  Still in my first week of BCP.  Not really looking forward to adding lupron on Saturday.  It seems most people hate it.  Although, each step is one step closer!

QOTD: I like to read.  I do have a few guilty pleasure TV shows that I follow (just 2).  I also like to cook and try different recipes, but I go through phases where I get tired of it.
    Me 27 DH 29 Married since 2007, together since 2001
    Off BC since Febuary 2006 3 Clomid Cycles in 2008- symptomatic, US just showed a tilted uterus, otherwise normal, HSG normal.  DH has an ejaculatory duct obstruction and a congenital absence of the vas deferens.  This is common with cystic fibrosis carriers, but he doesn't have cystic fibrosis. IVF #1 with TESE/ICSI (Antagonist protocol) Aug 2014=BFN (poor embryo quality)   IVF #2 ICSI long lupron protocol November 2014
    imageimage
  • Options
    @blueeyes233 That blanket is amazing! I taught myself to crochet (watching you tube videos) and have only finished one project which was a very lopsided baby blanket (single crochet/one color) for my nephew.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    7 babies in almost a year, wow!!! Amazing!!!! 
    blueeyes233!!! Thank you for the great tips I will have a look on youtube and practice some stitches as you suggested.. I guess I will start with scarfs, it seems easier for beginners... I needed a project and I think I have just found one  :D

imageimage

• Options
    @Twinkie0612‌ You could try doing 12x12 blocks and stitching them together instead of a solid blanket. This way it's easier to correct errors because pulling out a couple of rows on a small block isn't as daunting as a couple of rows on a blanket. You can switch colors for each block or keep it the same.

I had a problem getting straight lines so I would work scarves length ways instead of short rows, that way it wasn't noticeable when it was crooked. I finally learned what my problem was: not doing check counts to make sure I still had the same number of stitches and I was messing up the first stitch on each row. Borders and blocking can help forgive a great many flaws.
    Melissa - 36   DH - 42
    PCOS, MTHFR, MFI
    TTC # 1 4+years
    1st RE visit Jan'11
    4/12 Moving on to IVF!
                   Beta 1 12dp5dt - 162
                   Beta 2 15dp5dt - 414  
    image  image
  • Options
    @Twinkie0612‌ You could try doing 12x12 blocks and stitching them together instead of a solid blanket. This way it's easier to correct errors because pulling out a couple of rows on a small block isn't as daunting as a couple of rows on a blanket. You can switch colors for each block or keep it the same. I had a problem getting straight lines so I would work scarves length ways instead of short rows, that way it wasn't noticeable when it was crooked. I finally learned what my problem was: not doing check counts to make sure I still had the same number of stitches and I was messing up the first stitch on each row. Borders and blocking can help forgive a great many flaws.
    Thanks for the tips!  I've gotten better at watching to make sure I don't drop stitches.  I have another blanket started (I started it during IVF #2, for my future baby), but right now my yarn is in a major knot and I haven't had the patience to fix it.  Maybe I'll have to get it back out soon.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options

@amyalbert  - I am sorry you won't be with us.  GL on your journey!!

@spring78 - Sorry you are going through a rough time.  Hope everything went well with your MIL.

Have a nice trip @stace2524!! 

AFM - I am out of town for a work conference.  Loving it so far!!  Sorry I will not be keeping on all of the posts until I am back in St. Louis.  Still tugging along with BCP.  Got a call today saying my meds were ready to be picked up!!  I start Lupron next week!!

QOTD - I love to read!!  I also like to crochet!  My aunt taught me years ago!  I have made a lot of baby blankets for friends and family over the years.  I also really enjoy TV!!  I also love to scrapbook and make cards.  My cricut is one of my best friends!!!

My TTC Story:

Me: 40,DH: 48, Married 10/07/2011, TTC since 09/2011, 03/2012 Started Clomid, 04/2012
    Clomid, 05/2012 Clomid, 06/2012 Went to RE, he found a plum size fibroid in uterus, husband has low sperm count, 06/06/2012 Removed fibroid, 08/2012 Hysteroscopy
    IVF #1 October 2012 - Retrieved 8 eggs, 5 fertilized, 10/13/2012 Transferred 3 embryos - 8, 5, and 4 cells,
    the other 2 eggs did not survive freezing, 10/26/2012 BFP!! Beta: 11, 10/26/12 Beta: 2 = Chemical Pregnancy
    IVF #2 - March 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 4 Frosties - 8, 9, 7, and 7 cells all in good condition. 

IVF #3 - May 2014 - Mini IVF - Retrieved 2 eggs, 2 fertilized, 2 Frosties - 6 and 8 in good condition. 
    FET #1 - September 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - both 8 cells - BFN

FET#2 - November 2014 - Transferred 2 embryos - BFN

FET#3 - February 2014

*PAIF/SAIF Welcome*

image image  image image   image image

• Options
    Hi ladies!! I'm just waiting for the 28th to come so that I can get my ultrasound/bloodwork. I've had migraines for the past few days...ugh!

QOTW I love to read, watch tv and cook.
    Married since July 2012
    TTC #1 since April 2013
    BFP #1 9.16.13 / EDD 5.26.14 / Natural miscarriage 7w4d

imageimage
  • Options
    @marianass‌ YES!! thanks!!
    Today was my first day back at work since last Tuesday! I was finally feeling human yesterday, so DH & I went to dinner. So nice to finally get out of the house! I started to get a little sore by the end of the day & definitely tired. I'm ready to move on! Come on AF!!!
    Me: 32, DH: 38
    married since June 2008
    TTC since March 2013
    8/2013: SA normal, my bloodwork indicated pituitary hormone imblance
    10/2013: anovulatory
    11/2013: anovulatory
    12/2013 - 3/2014: unmonitored Clomid cycles with TI, all bfn
    04/2014: HSG normal
    05/2014: Clomid + IUI, bfn;
    bloodwork retested and results normal
    06/2014: 1st monitored cycle with RE: Clomid cd3-7 (no growing follies), 
    Femara cd 10-14 (2 follies), ovidrel trigger cd17, IUI, bfn, polyp discovered during u/s
    07/2014: polypectomy
    08/2014: Follistim (50-75 iu/day) cd 2-14 (2 follies), Ovidrel cd15, IUI, crinone
    10/2014: IVF #1, 14R, 13F, 8 blasts. Freeze all due to super enlarged ovaries and a week of bed rest 
    11/2014: FET #1
  • Options
    @Twinkie0612 I hope your NK cells are under control!

@TLooney Yay for meds ordered!

@blueeyes233 Enjoy your vacation! Where are you going?

@amyalbert Good luck. I hope you don't need surgery.

@Spring78 That sounds like a really intense week. I'm sorry. I hope your MIL does ok in surgery.

@stace2524 Europe sounds amazing! Have fun!
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    9 days of BCPs left!

I'm lucky enough to have insurance coverage for infertility, but I'm having a hell of a time with my insurance company. They keep telling me different things. I've spent hours trying to get my med order placed so far and I'm not making much progress. Let's hope I have it figured out by the next check-in!

QOTD: I like reading, cooking, and board games. :-)

DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    Hello Tiny Turks :) it's exciting to see such a lengthy list of people who are already stimming!! That means it's time to get this party started :)

I got my meds order yesterday, and just have to get a few more things to complete my Party in a Basket. Lovenox, baby aspirin, chocolate and bandaids. Then I'll be set ;)

I have my 'baseline' blood work tomorrow (ie HCG beta... puh-lease) and then I'll get the go-ahead to start Lupron.

QOTD: running marathons (though none of that for now), counted cross stitch, painting, walking my dogs, reading in my new reading room, yoga, meditation (Holla, C+B!!), scrap booking, crafting of any kind...
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Options
    First shot of lupron....check. Went for US today for baseline. I have been on BCP and just did my first shot of lupron. Excited to get things started. Looks like we will transfer two unless I change my mind. Does anyone have experience with embryo glue?!?! Or scraping before a transfer? I thought RE was joking when he said embryo glue. But apparently it's real. I had a lining scrape after failed IVF but RE will be doing it before transfer to make a more shaped lining to wrap around the embryo. Kinda cool stuff. Told the RE in my next life I want to be an embryologist. Such a cool job!!! ( I know I'm a science dork).

QOTD- I have a whole bunch of favorite tv shows right now. Thank god for DVR because I can't stay up late enough. Since I'm a teacher I am always busy with little time to read or craft. Love watching football which consumes my Sunday afternoons.
    Me- 29  DH- 32
    PCOS- Never had a normal cycle unless on BCP.
    TTC since May 2013
    2 rounds of Clomid & 1 IUI- unsuccessful
    IUI and Bravelle- 2x one IUI cancelled overstimulated, second BFN 
    IVF(#1)- start lupron 6/25
    Trigger shot 7/20 @9pm
    ER 7/22 @8am- 23 retrieved 17 mature 13 fertilized
    ET Sunday  7/27 @6:45am
    Progesterone test 7/29- increased PIO to 1.5 due to progesterone at 16 want it at 20
    Beta test 8/5- BFN :(
    Spoke with RE on 8/5 running blood work to test for reason why the embryo didn't stick because my IVF was "textbook"
    Biopsy scheduled 8/27 to test for inflammation in the uterus
    FET#1- BCP started lupron on 10/16
    started delestrogen 10/27
    FET 11/13 transferred two frosties FX!!!

image          image

• Options
    Went to the dr yesterday for an ultrasound. Good to proceed to BC pills. Started last night. She also did blood work (FSH & Estrogen). Both came out fine. I go back on 10/27 for SHG and trial transfer and to pay the giant first bill. EEEK!

QOTD: I read, watch sports or cross stitch. Currently working on a couple projects for Christmas for family.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married: 09-08-2012 

Me: 34 | DH: 38
    TTC Since September 2012 
    DX: DH - Low Counts 

Clomid, 5 IUIs, 2 rounds of IVF and several FETs
    Baby Girl is estimated to arrive around February 27, 2016! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @NariaDreaming Lol! Fortunately BARKING is not one of my hobbies :)

imageimage

TTC #1 January 2009
    January 2010 SA results: Count 16 million, Motility 40%, Morphology 2%
    January 2010- Surprise BFP! DS born 10/1/2010 :)
    January 2013 TTC #2
    September 2013 Repeat SA: Count= 1.7 million, Motility= 24%, Morphology= 2%
    November 6th 1st Appointment with RE: diagnosed with severe MFI
    Testing to try to determine a cause & possible treatment for MFI
    CD 3 blood work for me. RE does not want to repeat my HSG/lap at this point,
    but may want to before moving forward with any fertility treatments.
    After seeing the uro, DH is currently taking lots of supplements and clomid to try to boost his count. We will have a repeat SA in February to see if it works.
    Follow up SA numbers are: Count= 4 million, Motility= 40%, Morphology= 1%
    Uro wants us to have another follow up SA 5/9 to see if we see further improvement than we are back to the RE to make a game plan.

SA 5/9/2014 Count: 12 Million, Motility: 60%, and Morphology 2%. We will be doing iui #1 in late June

IUI #1 6/28 clomid + ovidrel, post wash count 3 million total sperm= BFN

IUI # 2 7/21 clomid+ ovidrel. post wash count 900,000 total sperm= BFN

IVF planned for early November- cancelled due to cyst

December IVF #1- 22 eggs, 20 mature,16 fertilized

12/9 Transferred 1 4AA Blast, 6 frosties

*****Everyone is welcome******

• Options

Running marathons as a hobby, wow @RunCC37!!!! That’s really nice!

Glad that you are feeling better @mrsCW ;) so now let’s start this party.

@Bcara11: I have never heard about embryo glue or scrapping before transfer, but I didn’t have any embryo to transfer last cycle so I am not a good reference… but it sounds really interesting! Please keep me posted about it :)

@wcasar, yeah the bill… I know how you feel… we are OOP and I have paid for my cycle this week… it is so expensive!! But let’s keep the eyes on the prize, that’s what I always say to myself…

Good to know that it went well @Spring78, let’s pray for the good news then.. Keep us posted.

Oh I am sorry that your FET will be in December, @K1111K. You are always welcome to join our discussions and share your experiences :)

imageimage

• Options
    carrieharry79carrieharry79 member
    edited October 2014
    Update: I was "up for review" (whatever that means) yesterday, so the nurse just called and gave me my schedule. Looks like my ER will be on the 11th, 12th or 13th. DH has to miss a bachelor party... I don't feel bad for him. :)

QOTD: I learned to knit earlier this year and I have been knitting everyone I know hats, like it or not. I knit one friend a baby blanket which took forever. I think I'll stick to hats. 
    Our story:
    Married 7/2013 - been TTC ever since
    Me: 35 - normal test results
    Husband: 30 - Concentration:10.8 Million/ml, Motility: 16%, Progressive Motility: 9%, Morphology: 3%
    First started talking to fertility specialist in 4/2014
    IVF #1 
    11/13 - 19 retrieved, 18 ICSI, 15 fertilized. 
    Transfer 11/16 - 1 blastocyst transfered, 3 frosties
    11/28 - Beta #1 BFP! 12dp5dt beta 1,699
    11/30 - Beta #2 14dp5dt 3,400 
    12/8 - No signs of baby at first U/S (6 weeks)
    12/15 - yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat all there! I'm still pregnant! One girl, due 8/4
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All are welcome!

• Options
    marianass Not sure if she updated you already, but I did see that K1111K is an Autumn Acorn when I was lurking around their check-in. :)
    Our story:
    Married 7/2013 - been TTC ever since
    Me: 35 - normal test results
    Husband: 30 - Concentration:10.8 Million/ml, Motility: 16%, Progressive Motility: 9%, Morphology: 3%
    First started talking to fertility specialist in 4/2014
    IVF #1 
    11/13 - 19 retrieved, 18 ICSI, 15 fertilized. 
    Transfer 11/16 - 1 blastocyst transfered, 3 frosties
    11/28 - Beta #1 BFP! 12dp5dt beta 1,699
    11/30 - Beta #2 14dp5dt 3,400 
    12/8 - No signs of baby at first U/S (6 weeks)
    12/15 - yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat all there! I'm still pregnant! One girl, due 8/4
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All are welcome!

• Options
    I got no updates... I don't know why I thought my appointment was next Friday but it's actually two weeks away still. Ugh.. Starting to think I may end up in the December group and not be a Tiny Turkey :(
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • Options
    @K1111K‌ is it too early to think of December names since we both might have to jump the Tiny Turkey ship? But until I know 100%, I'm staying a Tiny Turkey :P As long as no one objects.
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • Options
    K1111KSweetieShellieH), you are more than welcome to stay with us :)

imageimage

• Options
    edited October 2014
    carrieharry79, thank you. She also told us that she will probably be in December group... let's see.. but everybody is welcome to stay with us ;)

imageimage

• Options
    @RunCC37 Get that chocolate ready! No med box is complete without it! ;-)

DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013

• Options
    I'm here! I'm a psychologist who works with teens and my hobbies are reading, writing, hanging out with friends and husband. I started a book club in town! I finish birth control on Sunday and start antagonist on Monday. The stim stuff may start on Friday. Someone recommended circle and bloom to me, which I'm enjoying and I downloaded some other relaxation apps! Thank you! Question: at our consent signing on Thursday, the doc offered PGS to us since I'm 39 and husband is 42. It's my first ivf and this makes me nervous. Anyone else done it? Had it recommended? ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!
     I had my hysteroscopy yesterday and the RE removed some "fluff."  I'm not really sure what that means, DH talked to him before I came to and he made it sound like it was nothing to worry about and good to have gone before we cycle.  He also did an endometrial scrape.
     DH and I are leaving for a carribbean cruise vacation tomorrow and when we return I have my baseline and then start stims shortly thereafter!

QOTD:  I try to craft, though I am not very good and probably spend more time on pinterest looking up ideas than actually doing them :)  I like to read when I have the time, walk the pup with DH. 
                        imageimage

image  imageimage
                      imageimage

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility, probable endometriosis
    Feb-April 2013: Femara + TI: BFN
    May - September 2013:  Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#1-4 = BFN
    IVF # 1 November 2013: transferred 1 perfect blast = BFN
    IVF # 2 April 2014: Endo scrape, transferred 2 blasts = BFP!! (first ever!), CP
    FET #1 June 2014: transferred 2 blasts = BFFN
    New Dx: Repeat Implantation Failure
     IVF # 3 November 2014 = BFP!!  Beta #1 9dp5t 272  Beta # 2 11dp5dt 626
    It's Twins! 
    *everyone welcome*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ssoennin glad to hear from you! I haven't done PGS yet, but I guess there are some ladies on this board who did it and will be able to help you..  ;)

Hello @shelbeans82, I hope you are feeling well after your hysteroscopy. I went on a Caribbean cruise with DH a few years ago and it was sooo great. Have a nice trip and enjoy it! 
    :)

imageimage

• Options
    @RunCC37 Get that chocolate ready! No med box is complete without it! ;-)
    @lebradford - damn skippy!! I got my favorite (Dove's Dark Chocolate), and will indulge in one square per injection. I also got my bandaids ready, but decided to forego the fun ones on the advice I got from @poohniki ... she said that after starting Lovenox (a blood thinner), that those cutesy bandaids won't cut it (and even said that she bled through a sweatshirt without realizing it!!!). I might just have to bust out the Sharpie and decorate my boring bandaids!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"