Pregnant after 35

Warning:Vent time...

So I had my 2nd appt with the Mod Risk Dr. Only I have yet to see an actual OB. Both times I've seen a Nurse Prac. That is fine. I am good with that. I understand I don't need to, bc I don't have any concerns going on right now. But, I hated this one I had today. Younger than me and didn't know she was supposed to keep my GD #'s sheets.  Kept having to go out of the room to consult with another NP. Who ended up coming into the room in the end.  (I am having to attend a hospital that has a school and that is what the young one is doing)
But they did an u/s today. And I got to see LO again. Those are always fun. And was the only highlight of the day. 
I have had the absolute worst luck with drs since this pregnancy began. Plus this has been such a crappy week to begin with. Is there a full moon this week or something? I will be ready for this time next week when I will be walking the beach. #FastForwardButtonPlease
Feel free to vent your problems here...
Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg

Re: Warning:Vent time...

• Funny you should ask...  we're in the middle of Mercury (the planet) retrograde!  If you are into astrology, that means anything communications or electronics related can go haywire.  Not to mention the lunar eclipse a week ago.. lol

Sorry about your nurse annoyances.  My nurse is kind of annoying too.  She's nice and responsive but doesn't get the subtleties of what I'm asking.  As long as nothing is wrong with LO, it's OK.  And I love my OB, so I'm sticking it out.

Think vacation!
  • I'm so ready to be holding an outside baby. I'm checked out at work and pretty much done nesting. My butt hurts because baby is sitting on my sciatic nerve. I had my DH go away for an over night golf trip and single momhood even for a day is exhausting....major props to all single mothers!

On the upside Giants up 3-1 in series!!!
    Let's go Giants!!

JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Loading the player...
  • Here's my vent: DH won't stop complaining about feeling "tired" or "a little sick" to his stomach. He is picking the WRONG person to complain to. Sometimes I respond with a half-hearted "I'm sorry" or a "yeah, I don't feel so great right now either." But yesterday, I just glared at him and walked out of the room.

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• I'm sorta new to the boards (my daughter is 5 and it's been almost 6 years since I was going nuts here), but my vent is that I forgot how crazy and paranoid I can get during first trimester. Now that I am knocking on 39, I feel even nuttier!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • GASuzuki welcome! the 1st trimester is the worse. it somewhat weans for some of us. think of it like a roller coaster lol

@mattandlora yes. oh goodness yes! 

@hikerlady maybe ask for a gift card? or a crib if you don't already have one. but I understand you...I don't think you sound ungrateful at all. space is our problem too. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • @hikerlady‌ I second maybe a crib or a nice stroller ? My vent is there isn't enough time in the day. Busy,busy Octobet! I'm wanting to get house organized but can't...maybe nesting early? Lol...little worried did this with DS and he was 6 weeks early...weird!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • hikerlady could you ask her to keep it at her house? That way the baby can hang out in it when you visit, and she can also keep it for other grandkids, if any.
  • My vent is that my work is super annoying right now. I don't want to quit because I love the work, but I do want to change teams, as some of the people I work with most closely right now are just not the nicest people. :/
  • @mandyreads Thank you for the reassurance. I really could use it. We still can't believe how lucky we are!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hikerlady Thank you! I am hoping so, too. I turn 39 in less than a month so I know this is quite a bit different from the last time around! Here's hoping we're all venting about our babies in a year!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"