Virginia Babies

Introductions, please!

Hi, I'm Mrs.tlcS.  I'm in the Richmond metro area.  DD is about 5 -1/2 months old.

Re: Introductions, please!

• I'm in Central Virginia but was once a DC nestie so I hang out there some too.  and I'm just BOTB right now :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi! My name is Jessie and I live in Richmond, VA. We had a baby girl in April and she'll be 9 months in a week!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, I am AMS927.  I have 2 boys, ages 8 and 2, and pregnant with our third!  I am thinking we are due August 15th, my first appointment is on Jan 15th. 
  • I'm new to the bump. DH and I are going to start TTC as soon as my next cycle starts. Having a bit of problems with regular cycles at the moment.

We live just outside of Richmond.

• I didn't know this board was here!

I'm on the peninsula and I have an eleven month old daughter. 

• Hey, I'm Pam and I'm from Southwest VA, I have a 9 month old baby girl and I'm usually on the 6-12 mth board.
  • Hi.  I'm Agrippa.  I used to be in Fredericksburg, but am now in Woodbridge.  I typically hang out on the DC board and the 6-12 months board, but hope that this one gets active too!
  • imageAgrippa:
    Hi.  I'm Agrippa.  I used to be in Fredericksburg, but am now in Woodbridge.  I typically hang out on the DC board, but hope that this board gets active too!
    I was in a car accident in Woodbridge once.  (irrelevant and random)
  • Hi! I'm Cams. I live in Richmond. My son is 10 months...soon to be 11 months old (time flies when you are having fun...I can't believe we are knocking on the door to 1). I normally don't post, but now that there is a VA board I might have to start!
  • imageCamsAnds:
    Hi! I'm Cams. I live in Richmond. My son is 10 months...soon to be 11 months old (time flies when you are having fun...I can't believe we are knocking on the door to 1). I normally don't post, but now that there is a VA board I might have to start!
    Yes, Cams, you should post.  It's much more fun than lurking.  An it seems like you have some company in the Richmond area.
  • Hi I am TheMalleys I have a 13 month old. I live in Richmond (East end).
  • Hey!  My name is Michelle & I am also a Richmond-er (actually we live in Goochland) - I don't post that often but happened across this board today!  Glad it's here :)

We have a 6 month old daughter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Hi I'm Crystal, my son Jackson is 9 months old and we live in Northern VA, Haymarket to be exact.  Look forward to meeting some local Moms...Looks like Woodbridge is the closest so far :-)  I like to shop in Woodbridge LOL!

• Hi, I'm Jessica... I have a 13 m/o DD and we reside in south Loudoun... basically north of Manassas, south of Leesburg, east of Middleburg, west of Chantilly Stick out tongue
  • I'm mslawlew and I live in the Richmond/Henrico area.  I have a 10 month old daughter.  Godd to see all the Richmonders!!!

• Hi! i'm Carly and live in Suffolk. We've only lived here for about 7 months. I have a 4 month old son
  • Hi All!

My name is Lauren and I have 3 children.  We live in the far West End of Richmond.

• imageCrissyBoop:

we live in Northern VA, Haymarket to be exact. 

We also live in haymarket!!  how funny....Timmy is almost 2 and Lexi is 3 months

• Hi everyone!  I'm Mrs. G and I live near downtown Richmond.  I have a little boy who will be 5 months on Sunday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm Monica and I have 3 children: DS is 2 and my boy/girl twins are almost 6 months old!  I live in Gainesville so I see a few of you live very close by!
  • Hi, My name is Kim and I'm in Northern Virginia...Kingstowne to be exact.   My twins are almost 2.5 years old!
  • Hi, my name is Amy, I'm in the Central VA area.  I frequent the 0-6 month boards!

• I'm Cara and I'm in Northern Virginia in Ashburn.  DD will be 10 months old this weekend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Hi--I'm Dena and my son is Nicholas and he's 5.5 months old today!  We live just outside Washington, DC in Falls Church.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Hi!  I'm Jenn.  My daughter is 13.5 months old.   I'm in Fredericksburg.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hi, my name is Irene. I'm pregnant with our first child, Elise and i live in western PW county. I'm usually on the Married Life board.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi, I'm Mscandyman and we live in Virginia Beach.  We are TTC, 4th cycle.
  • My DH and I have an 11 month old son and live in Alexandria.  He was 7 weeks premature so I'm mostly on the preemie board.  We're moving to Blacksburg in about a year so I'm going to start visiting this board rather than the DC one in the hopes that I can learn more about my soon-to-be new hometown.
  • imagefemmeftle9:
    Hi, I'm Jessica... I have a 13 m/o DD and we reside in south Loudoun... basically north of Manassas, south of Leesburg, east of Middleburg, west of Chantilly Stick out tongue

Sounds near Gilberts Corner no?  Not too far from us Haymarketers!

• imagekellnbri:
    imageCrissyBoop:

We also live in haymarket!!  how funny....Timmy is almost 2 and Lexi is 3 months

Awesome, whereabouts??  Do you live in one of thie big subdivisions, like I?  You should come to the New Mommies Group at Prince William Hospital, weds at 1030!  I am just waiting for the day that Jack crawls b/c we won't be able to go anymore(that's the rule there) but so far he still has no interest!  We have met SOOOO many wonderful friends there! 

• imagekellnbri:
    imageCrissyBoop:

Awesome, whereabouts??  Do you live in one of thie big subdivisions, like I?  You should come to the New Mommies Group at Prince William Hospital, weds at 1030!  I am just waiting for the day that Jack crawls b/c we won't be able to go anymore(that's the rule there) but so far he still has no interest!  We have met SOOOO many wonderful friends there! 

• Hello everyone! My name is Anita...Scott and I are expecting my first/his third and we live in Norfolk.

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
  • Howdy!  I'm in the Richmond area as well.  We're TTC #1 this summer.  I frequent the GP and BOTB boards.  Cool
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Hi!  I'm in Western VA, Harrisonburg to be exact- about an hour west of Charlottesville.  I'm usually on the Trouble TTC board or Baby Names. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I live in Williamsburg, VA (Hampton Roads area) DH and I are pregnant with our first child.
  • My hubby and I are in Fairfax right now, but we are going to Norfolk in June and staying until a month after the baby is born (he is military). This is our first!
  • We moved from Seattle to the West End of Richmond this past October. ?My b/g twins just turned 2! ?So happy this board is here! ?:)
  • Winchester Va here.  This is my first baby :).  I also work in Baltimore so I will be bouncing back and forth from here to there :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live about 20 miles west of Fredericksburg and work in northern VA. DS is our first. I was happy to see VA finally its own board!
    P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • #6#6 member

Seems there are a lot of Richmonders.  My sister lives in Richmond and loves it and I have considered moving there.  Im just not a big city girl.  I live in Southwest Va where we grew up.  I have been married for almost 5yrs and have 3 children.  Landon will be 4 in May and my g/g twins will be 3 in May.  (not planned to be 1yr 11days apart but thats how it is and we love it) 

Looking forward to getting to know my fellow Va nestie/bumpies.  I have been a member since Sept. 2001 and waiting for a Va board ever since.  :) 

I usually stay on Parenting, multiples and the toddler boards.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"