Orange County Babies

Newbie w/ a question :)

Hello ladies! :) I am brand new to the bump and I have a question. ?My girlfriend who just gave birth to a beautiful little girl told me that the best fertility monitor is Clearblue Easy Digital Fertility Monitor. ?She borrowed it from a friend who borrowed it from someone else, etc, etc... I had planned on borrowing it from her but she needs to give it back to the original owner to keep the cycle going! ?Being the bargain shopper that I am, I searched for the monitor through Google and then on Ebay. ?Ebay naturally had some used monitors for a lot less than retail. ?So here's my question... have any of you ladies ever used this product? ?Is it worth taking a risk and buying it off of Ebay? ?Is there any other product that's more accurate that I should be looking for? ?DH and I are going to start trying just after the 1st of the year!! ?YAY!! :) ?Thanks for any input you have and sorry for the long post girls!

Re: Newbie w/ a question :)

• Well I can't answer your question but I wanted to say "welcome!" The board has been really quiet lately. Good luck!
  • I used it but I cannot tell you if it worked. The moment we decided to stop trying and I stopped charting we got pregnant.

I can tell you that it's pretty simple and user friendly.

Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • not sure on the monitor, but i used fertilityfriend.com for both pregnancies and got preggo on the first shot, both times. ?i am on a very regualar cycle, so i'm sure that helps in calculating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't use a monitor either. I used fretilityfriend.com too and helped me.

We got pg on our first try - so that seemed to work for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"