Pregnant after 35
Options

Intro...

I may have intro'd here a long time ago but I don't remember.  It was probably before I was actually 35 so I didn't come back, who knows....

I am 35 and have 1 daughter born in 2012.  I really want another child but DH isn't totally on board right now, but who knows what will happen.  I got pregnant with my daughter after trying for 5 years, charting, temping, etc...and finally gave up.  Then boom...in early 2012 I missed a period and tested and found out I was pregnant.  I have been on BC since she was born because I gained a lot of weight and then lost a bunch but gained it all back.  So now that I am considering having another I am going to try to lose weight to make sure I don't have any issues with a future pregnancy. 

I know the title of this board is pregnant after 35 but hope that I can become a member of this group as I TTC.  I have done a bit of reading through the posts and you all seem like a very nice group of women, very helpful and supportive!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Intro...

• Options
    No problem:) good luck on your ttc journey! Hope to see you here soon!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good luck, hope to see you back here soon

Me: 35  low AMH, normal FSH
    DH: 31 Fair DNA fragmentation test :( Normal SA
    TTC: since March 2012

09-21-13 start IVF #1
    10-04-13 ER 6 eggs, 6 mature, all 6 fertilized. 3 frozen
    10-08-13 fresh transfer canceled due to high progesterone
    waiting for FET
    10-18 started BCP
    10-29 baseline appt scheduled
    11-20 scheduled date of FET #1
    12-2 BFN :(

3-1-14 moving on to the next step. Switched RE. going to plan 3 IUI cycles while saving for IVF#2

April 2014- IUI#1  BFN
    May 2014- IUI#2 BFN
    June 2014 IUI#3 BFN

Taking a break for a while, focusing on our wedding.

Sept 24th missed period! Surprise natural BFP
    10-15-14 first ultrasound
    06-05-15 EDD

imageimage

• Options
    Good luck and that board also has a great bunch of ladies on it too :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Good luck to you!  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
      Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"