April 2015 Moms

TMI: Swamp Crotch

rdaniels352rdaniels352 member
edited October 2014 in April 2015 Moms
So, I've been seeing a lot of you talking about the smelly vag. When it first happened to me, I literally threw up. I wish I wasn't so scared to bring it up to yall. But I hope this makes up for that.

I talked to my doctor about it and he said it's because of the hormone imbalance. He told me to buy RePhresh from the local pharmacy ($18) and use 3 out of the 4 tubes, the use the 4th next month, then 1 tube every month moving forward.

It worked tremendously!!! I recommend yall give this is try and I hope it works for you too!

Re: TMI: Swamp Crotch

• glad it worked....
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Loading the player...
  • CaterinaC said:

Wait. I thought swamp crotch was when your vag is making lots of discharge. To the point that your panties get soaked. There is no smell with it.

For me it was both. I don't know if it was my pregnancy nose or not, but I'm used to not smelling anything. It had to be dealt with!
  • RHoPA1109 said:
    You could've just tagged the other crotch rot girls in that tmi Tuesday thread and they would've seen it. I sincerely came here expecting to just read about crotch sweat, that, I could've handled. Just label it TMI next time, I didn't think it was going to be about vomit-inducing snatch slime.
    She is basically just admitting that her swampiness issue warranted a separate post.  

• @RHoPA1109‌ That's all you had to say love. Just added tmi for you ;)
  • And thanks @chelccarter‌ I appreciate the support. I was just trying to help, not offend anyone. Guess I should've stuck to my original thought and not have posted anything at all :(
  • And thanks @chelccarter‌ I appreciate the support. I was just trying to help, not offend anyone. Guess I should've stuck to my original thought and not have posted anything at all :(
    you can post thoughts.  but there was already a tmi thread.  it would have made more sense to post it there.  there's already so many threads on here, it helps streamline the navigation a bit, that's all.

• You're welcome.  I don't think there's anything wrong with what you posted.  Don't let a little negativity discourage you from asking questions or posting advice for others :-)

• RHoPA1109 said:

My bingo card is filling up. Safe place, hormones, and a TOU violation.

Wow, what a mature woman you are.  It doesn't matter how many posts I've made, I can make whatever comments I want to.  If you're so opposed to what she posted then quit posting on it yourself and let it go.  I also never made any indication that I think I'm of authority.  Just taking up for someone who is apparently dealing with a major asshole.  Get your hormones in check. 

And a partridge in a pear treeee!
  • Ok ladies, let's calm down. Can't we all just get along? (Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya!)

@SharkFarts‌ I'm sorry, I really didn't mean for this mess to happen. I was trying to help. (Slowly backing out of thread)
  • You do realize this means WE can also make whatever comments we want to, right? Your previous post told us to leave the "poor girl" alone. If you don't like our comments, you can just not respond.
    No, the rules only apply to her   :P

• I actually do read these posts "regularly." I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had to post frequently to be a part of the clique. Being banned won't hurt my feelings, I have no interest in a group where people treat others so hatefully.  Thanks for the warm welcome. 
  • How else is someone supposed to react when the first thing said is "who the fuck are you?" Kind of warrants a defensive answer.  All I was trying to do was take up for someone who was receiving a lot of negativity.  I would want someone to do the same for me.  I will not be posting here any longer, no worries.  Not interested in being a part of a group who finds ganging up on others so fun. 
  • @chelccarter‌ Yea, it can get a bit mean on The Bump, usually same ones so, you learn to take it with a grain of salt and expect them to come out. If you haven't already done so, you may want to check out the community on What to expect when expecting. I frequent over there and it's like night and day. Very helpful and supportive, I personally haven't witnessed any cattiness at all. The post are a little more in depth as well. More of women sharing information vs trying to be friends. Hope to see you over there sometimes :)
  • How else is someone supposed to react when the first thing said is "who the fuck are you?" Kind of warrants a defensive answer.  All I was trying to do was take up for someone who was receiving a lot of negativity.  I would want someone to do the same for me.  I will not be posting here any longer, no worries.  Not interested in being a part of a group who finds ganging up on others so fun. 

But but but, we'll miss you! And I'm still curious who the fuck you are. So. There's that. You and your stinky friend can skip off into the rainbow shits of WTE. Girllllll bye!
  • Nights in white satin!!! Why always that song?
  • @chelccarter‌ Yea, it can get a bit mean on The Bump, usually same ones so, you learn to take it with a grain of salt and expect them to come out. If you haven't already done so, you may want to check out the community on What to expect when expecting. I frequent over there and it's like night and day. Very helpful and supportive, I personally haven't witnessed any cattiness at all. The post are a little more in depth as well. More of women sharing information vs trying to be friends. Hope to see you over there sometimes :)

Why don't you go post your vomit inducing smelly vag question over there and let us know how it goes.
  • wow! i actually find this post very helpful. Thanks for letting us know! some of us pregnant women should really stick together and support one another
  • SSSOOOOO ummm who wants cake! :)image

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• knlouis said:
    SSSOOOOO ummm who wants cake! :)image
    I appreciate where you're trying to take this, and - believe me- I love cake, but I feel like I can't get into a cake//food theme under the thread about a swampy snatch. 
    lol I tried! lol

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• @Swoon13 "...I hear they poop rainbows and glitter..." HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA =)) =))

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• RHoPA1109 said:
    knlouis said:
    SSSOOOOO ummm who wants cake! :)image
    I appreciate where you're trying to take this, and - believe me- I love cake, but I feel like I can't get into a cake//food theme under the thread about a swampy snatch. 

@donnamartingraduates93‌, you are always on my page. I'd rather have no cake than swamp crotch cake, please.
    Me: 33 DH: 38 
    BFP 1: 10/06/13 // MMC/D&C:12/16/13 (Partial Molar)
    DS: 5/4/15
    BFP 3: 10/26/16//EDD: 7/2/17

• souptin said:
    I find asking my doctor about shit like this to be the most helpful, but you know..that's just me I guess....
    mama250 said:
    wow! i actually find this post very helpful. Thanks for letting us know! some of us pregnant women should really stick together and support one another
      if you want REALLY great support you won't find ANY better support then you will here: (clicky)

But please perfect internet stranger, continue on telling us how we are all horrible internet friends
    8->

That's just mean. I clicked just to see what it was, and then I got all teary-eyed because they won't fit me for like...at least a year.  WHY TEASE ME WITH SUCH GREAT SUPPORT AND THEN TAKE IT AAWWAAYYYY

• I think that it is just this thread but cake makes me think of yeast which brings it all back to dirty vajayjays.

*shudder*

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"