LGBT Parenting
Options

Early Ovulation?

So I was wondering if any other women experience early ovulation like I do. I am showing a positive LH surge today (9cd) and my period just ended on Monday. I am doing an Unmedicated IuI so there are no meds that could be causing this. Last month I had a positive LH surge on the 9th cd as well. Is this common? Could it be false? I am going in to the dr today to get a blood test to see if I'm truly ovulating. If I am then I get inseminated today and tomorrow! Yay!

Re: Early Ovulation?

• Options
    bfonz619bfonz619 member
    edited October 2014
    I've had more than one surge in a cycle and ended up missing my actual O day.  As long as you are temping and along with OPK, you should be able to pinpoint your actual O date.  GL with insemination!
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fingers crossed you get the best timing and the perfect result :)
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Update: I went to the dr's office today and they drew my blood and I'm not ovulating even though I got a positive surge. They also did a check on my uterus for follicles and I had 10 follicles!!! I'm pretty happy that this office is making sure rather than just inseminating me and making money off of me. I'm furious that the other doctor we used three times was not checking because I'm almost positive all my ovulations were false which mean the timings were off! We spent so much money for nothing but hopefully this doctor will make something happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"