Nebraska Babies

IVF and Infertility Advice

I'm new to The Bump but wanted to check in to see if anyone has gone through any infertility or IVF processes in Omaha? I've been seeing Dr. Doherty at the Women's Hospital.  Between DH and I we have both gone through testing but just wanting to know if anyone else has gone through any of this and what type of experience they've had.  It's a lot of money to to see an RE and wanting to see what others are going through.  

My DH and I have had 2 miscarriages and one was treated as an ectopic.  Please help.

Re: IVF and Infertility Advice

• I see Dr. Oakes at Methodist.  Even though our last pregnancy attempt ended in miscarriage, we still feel like we made the right decision going through Methodist.  They are up-front about the plan and work with you to make you feel comfortable.

Me: 28 DH: 28

Married: 6 years

TTC since: Sept 2010

Diagnosis: Stage 4 Endometriosis, Hashimoto's

Treatment: Lupron (3/2010 – 9/2010 & 7/2013 – 2/2014)

April 2013 - BFP – missed mc confirmed 5/08/2014. D&C 5/22/2014

Sept/Oct 2014: IUI #1 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFN

Oct/Nov 2014: Temporarily Benched due to multiple cysts on each ovary.

Nov 27: IUI #2 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFP

• I see DR Barton at Heartland Fertility in Omaha.   We did a FET back in March 2014 that ended in a mc @ 9weeks. It was a very hard journey and situation to go through. But at the same time I believe that is worth it when you have your dream baby with you. After I mc I became pregnant without meds and I am praying that this time I get the chance to be a mom.
  • Loading the player...
  • We also saw Dr. Barton at Heartland Reproductive, I'm 21 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

Pregnant with baby BOY #1 due 2/24/14 after 4 years of TTC and IUI #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"