May 2013 Moms

NBR: recommend your anti-aging products

I am in desperate need of something to tame my wrinkles. In the last year my skin has aged quite rapidly, I assume its from the sleep deprivation. I'm currently using Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging cleanser and I do like it but am open to suggestions. I have oily/acne prone skin so it's really hard to find anything that works but doesn't make my skin breakout.

I'm mainly in the market for daytime moisturizer and under eye cream (day or night). Or really, any suggestions at all. It may sound vain but I'm kind of freaking out about this because of how quickly it's progressed and also because I'm only 26 and feel I look much older than that. I also don't see DD sleeping well anytime soon andplusalso I'm TTC because I'm insane. This shiz is only going to get worse.

Thanks bishes!

Re: NBR: recommend your anti-aging products

• pnutgpnutg member
    edited October 2014
    Rodan + Fields makes an awesome product. You'd have to check out the website to get the exact name. They're really pricey, but worth it.

Edit to add: sorry you're still not getting sleep!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is too funny bc this past week I just went to the Clinque counter asking for eye cream bc of the dark circles under my eyes. I felt so OLD.  Well see if it helps.. You can feel it tingle when you put it on.
  • Loading the player...
  • 100% pure makes an eye cream that I like, but I can't vouch for the effectiveness since I only use it on occasion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"