1st Trimester
Options

Emotional... Stressed... And my husbands voice is driving me insane!

Hi ladies,

I'm posting this in hope of some reassurance..

I am 8wks pregnant with my second child (we already have an amazing 8 year old)

My husband is my rock and my best friend. But my god is he driving me bonkers!! I know this is my hormones, but even the sound of his voice makes me cranky! His breathing... Chewing... EVERYTHING!!

Please tell me I'm not alone.. And that this will disappear soon.

Gee id love a glass of wine.... ( obviously I won't... I can do this!! Lol)

Thanks in advance..

Ps: posting from awesome Australia!! : )

Answers

• Options
    I'm right there with you! Every little thing is driving me insane! I've turned into a "touch me not!" Anytime anything or anyone touches me my skin crawls...Idk if that makes me a weirdo or what, but that's me lol. 
  • Options
    I'm having the same issues. You are not alone. %-(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks today, and I'm feeling the same way. I am a passive, agreeable woman. My husband is a good man andbmy best friend, and I have never fussed at him or ordered him around. But, I feel something changing inside me. I don't see myself remaining passive. Definitely the hormones....
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    I am so glad its not just me! Especially with (sorry in advance) sex. I dont want to touch him, kiss him, anything. Just put it where it needs to be and let's go. Anybody else feel like that?
  • Options
    I am right there with you as OP have stated. Hes soo helpful and sweet. Means well but i just want him to sit and smile. Sex, oh just hurry up and do your thang. I remember this emotional non-passive phase getting better closer to the end of my 1st tri.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"