Trying to Get Pregnant

Am I pregnant?

My husband and I only do anal for the moment. Normally he pulls out but he came inside of me about a week ago. I was supposed to start my period 5 days ago but it didn't happen. I took a pregnancy test this morning just to calm my nerves and it said it's positive. I tried it again this evening and it still says positive. We promised to not do any sex with my vagina until we were ready, only anal. What the hell is going on? Why does this stupid stick keep saying positive? It's not making sense.

Best Answer

Re: Am I pregnant?

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you. I think if she posted, she is legitimately concerned. @LongLiveTheEvilQueen‌, props for the support.
    Him 33 - Her 24
    BFP 11/15/2013 MC 11/23/2014 5w2d
    Married 3/21/2014
  • What is really going on in here?!
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• It's possible to get pregnant from anal if semen leaks from the anus into your vagina. I'm gonna assume you wern't using a condom or if you did it broke. The tests are not lying to you. Your pregnant.

-------
    At first I was like, they aren't connected! Then it clicked. The chances of this happening are so slim but yeah, if we were entertaining this as being even remotely legit, it is possible on a very far reaching level.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• WTF. I am assuming if this is real there must have been some vaginal penitration we are not being told about
  • Omg, DH and I are laughing so hard over this. =))

Butt baby! Lmao!
  • Have I been drinking?

Not enough for this.
    After this I need a drink!

• Alright fine, I finally figured out how to post a picture. Will someone please be at least decent enough to tell me why is this happening? I'm scared and everyone is just making fun of me.

• ExBarker said:
    Alright fine, I finally figured out how to post a picture. Will someone please be at least decent enough to tell me why is this happening? I'm scared and everyone is just making fun of me.
    because your pregnant, that's why.