October 2012 Moms

Official weekend thread

Where the heck is everyone?!?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Official weekend thread

• Hiii. Just got home from the children's museum with a friend. Emma is asleep in the car and I'm going to take a car nap in the driveway with her so I don't risk waking her. Night night!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• My last boring weekend for awhile...

We just went to the Y this morning for DS1's swim class and I did a workout (a light one @NeedUtonite‌ and @GoGoGadgetWine‌.) DS1 is watching The Nightmare before Christmas and I'm trying to rest during E's nap. Feeling quite a bit better today! Antibiotics are already working their magic.

• Loading the player...
  • Mil sil and I just randomly did a little shopping at some consignment and boutique shops. I bought kitchen table and chairs mirror for kids bathroom and shelves for their art room. Can't wait for this house to be built so I can fill it with everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Watching the home town team on tv. Go royals. Dd and ds2, and me, I might add, have the cold that ds1 had earlier in the week. So cough meds for us older two, Tylenol for fevers, jammies, and hanging out is the script for the weekend.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • I just went into Alexis' room and discovered she had dumped almost a full thing of baby powder all over her room. I vacuumed some of it up, but I don't have the energy to go through all the stuff on the floor that she dumped it on.

Plus I'm missing my family reunion right now and I will probably not see a lot of them again till next year.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Home football game today for my alma mater- we have season tix- beautiful day for tailgating and football!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• @WanderingStars23‌ , I also have a serious clothes buying problem. My girls have sooooooo much clothes. But I can't resist coordinating or matching stuff.

I am exhausted. Spent the day party prepping for tomorrow. Made 6 dozen cupcakes. Installed new sink and microwave, but haven't got the range hood or dryer yet. I'm going to bed early.
  • @piffley‌ then add me as a friend dammit! ;)

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Just got home from my sister's. We are having Wesley party at her house tomorrow so i have been shopping and prepping for.his party all day. I'm just working on some laundry now so we have clean ones to wear for Wesley pictures tomorrow. Super busy weekend.

• Taking both kids to the pumpkin patch today. Going with another mom who has a son ds's age (4). I may be insane to try to wrangle them by myself! Hope they are on their best behavior!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• So my family called this morning and said they wanted to take a group family picture today when we go down for dinner. My sister asked if we could borrow some stuff from my neighbor that I took pictures with last week. I texted her and asked if I could borrow the pumpkins and apples. I get a text back from her husband saying he doesn't want to be mean but no because she wants to start a photography business and doesn't want people stealing her ideas. Um ok that's fine but tell me yourself we are friends I would understand. The whole thing has just ticked me off. I wasnt going to steal the whole set up!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @Morrkim: hello! Haven't seen you in a while (I think?) How are you doing? And eeeek re baby powder!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We did pictures this morning at a local farm and now are just finishing the food prep for Wesley party this afternoon. Its cold today of course since i had planned a back yard party. Guess we.will move inside.

• @LorMor‌ I'm doing good just ready to meet these babies. I'm measuring anout 45 weeks and so uncomfortable. Other than that pretty good.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • mbm1983 said:

mbm1983 said:

Perfect way to end my vacation/weekend.

Season premier of the walking dead in 6 minutes!

Jealous! DH always plays soccer on Sunday afternoon. This week his game was at 8:30pm! So I have to wait to watch TWD until at least tomorrow.
    I won't give anything away. But you need to watch it as soon as possible.
    I promised DH I won't watch it until he gets home! So, we won't get a chance until the weekend. Boo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"